Status
Not open for further replies.
Right Hand
Holster Color/Leather:Horsehide Natural Add $15
Gun:Springfield EMP
Combat Cut?:No
Velcro V-Clips:No
J-Clips:Yes

Here is my order. Crossbreed is located right here in Missouri, so they wouldn't have to ship it very far to get it to me when I win one.

Thanks for the opportunity.

A Supertuck Deluxe for my Glock Model 23. I have one now for my Glock Model 21 so I am very familiar with how comfortable these holsters are and how well they conceal your weapon.

since i just go my 1st gun 2 weeks ago i was looking at the super tuck deluxe, right handed, horsehide, combat cut for my G23 gen 4.

bedside backup for me!!!
I love the CB holster that I have already and really like the idea of having my holster within reach without having to expose myself with big moves. I could just reach to the side of the bed without sitting up right away to grab it.

Snappy

Super Tuck for Colt 1911 .45

I would like a Super Tuck for my Colt 1911A1 .45 as I have one already for my Springfield XD-9 sub-compact and it is as comfortable as an inside-the-waistband holster could possibly be.

A right handed SuperTuck Deluxe looks like it would do the trick for my S&W 39. Now I wait.:sarcastic:

CCW Holster for me - SuperTuck Deluxe Right Hand

I am 21 years Black Ops Military retired and have been looking for a Conceal Carry Holster that is,

1. Easy to conceal and not recognizable from others
2. Easy access for that occasion in that you need to get it out
3. Not too bulky that it is uncomfortable to wear
4. Durability and quality materials
5. Finally, worth recommending to others

All of these have been met in this holster. If I were to get one, I would like the SuperTuck Deluxe one, right handed, for a Ruger P345, which is a very hard conceal holster to find.

Thank you for the opportunity to this

Being new to the forum I am not up to speed on the terminology, but holster wise for me it's the right hand Supertuck for a Glock 26.

My preference is the
Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe
1911 Series w/o rail,
right handed
with V-Clips.

I chose this as I feel that this is well engineered for the all steel Firestar M43 that I carry. With the leather backing, it should be very comfortable to wear and being tuckable it's highly concealable especially with the V-clip.

The positive reviews outweighs any negative ones (if any) from what I have researched.

Lastly, there has been nothing but good testimonials and recommendations from my friends who own one.

Hope my name is drawn and I receive an Iwb super tuck delux for my Walther PPK Kurtz. Often I'm in large buildings, parking lots, on roads late in the day and sometimes in less than desirable neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Concealed Carry Holster Give away

Supertuck deluxe for 5 inch 1911 for me thanks. Right Handed.

Why - they look very comfortable.

holster choice

supertuck deluxe Right hand for springfield xdm (3.8)

looks like a good choice, thanks have to hide that grip!

Holster

Crossbreed SuperTuck for 1911 Colt .45 (no rail), horsehide with J-clips. These are the most comfortable IWB holsters I have ever worn. Thanks for the chance.

supertuck deluxe

The SuperTuck is our most popular rig and is adjustable for ride depth AND cant, it's our most stable and comfortable rig and offers the following features as well.

Right-handed Super Tuck Deluxe in horsehide for 1911

I have been looking at the Crossbreed holsters for a long time but have not had the money to buy the best of the best. After hearing about them from blogs and comments on their website I knew I would have one one day.

Thanks,

Oscar
Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member