Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Tuck

Mini Tuck for me. Being a fat guy it would help keep my fat off my LCP!

OK, I'm in. I'd like a super tuck deluxe in horse hide for a ruger SR9c, right handed please.
Great site everyone, I joined a while back, I just don't talk much:biggrin:
Thanks
Jim

What holster? I ordered a Ruger LC9 but it hasn't arrived yet. I have holsters for all my other guns, so whatever fits that is what I would like.

MiniTuck

I'd love a MiniTuck for my Kahr PM9. I haven't been able to carry it since I don't have a good holster. So winning a MiniTuck will give me an alternative to carrying my Sig P239 that I carry in a SuperTuck Deluxe.

I would love to be the recipient of an OHAI crossbreed holster for a 1911a1 government, then I would be able to utilize the new bedside holster setup.

holster giveaway

i really like the mini tuck for the LCP with laser guard,and if I do not win ,I will still buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossbreed Holster Giveaway

I would choose the supertuck for an LCR for my wife who has just gotten into weapons and just received her CCW.

I would like the QwikClip, RH, horsehide for a Kimber 1911. The gun was a birthday present. I really like it and don't have a problem carrying it daily. I work for the Veterans Admin and I am not allowed to carry on campus or in any buildings. They even get tweaked when I leave my holster on. I wear my gun to work, take if off when I go into work and then put it back on when I leave again. I have to be careful putting the gun back on my belt to do it discreetly. I haven't found a paddle holster that I like. I have a SuperTuck for my XD9 that I use for carry. I want to find a quick on/off holster for the 1911. I would really like to give the QwikClip a try. If it wears as well as the ST, I will be a really happy camper.

Flip Arnold:dance3::dance3:

The Super Tuck is great!

Right-hand hand Super Tuck for my Ruger SR-9c. I already have a Super Tuck for my SP-101 and it's very nice.

Crossbreed Holster

Mine would be a Right Handed Super Tuck Deluxe w/Combat Cut & J-clips for 1911...

This looks very comfortable...:pleasantry:

I need the Supertuck Deluxe Leather for a Bersa Thunder 380 because it looks like a phenomanaly comfortable IWB Holster. Thanks for the giveaways, they're awesome!!!Link Removed

My choice of a free holster would be...
IWB Mag Carrier - Horse Hide Natural - 9mm/.40 cal GLOCK - Dual Mag
Link Removed

Why? Because it would match up well with my Current Carry rig which is a:
IWB Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - right handed - Horse Hide Natural - Glock 19 :biggrin:

Best Holster EVER!

I have two Super Tuck Deluxe and love them. I work in the courts and often have to go back to my truck because I forgot I had the gun in my holster. However I don't have one for my S&W M&P .40! That's the one I would choose (or maybe a Super Tuck for the XD .40 for my wife!)

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back