Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose the bed side backup holster. Because of being able to keep my 5 inch tactical XD45 handy while sleeping at home or on vacation

Super Tuck deluxe, horsehide, for a Glock 17/22.

I have a IWB from a well-known and respected custom maker. It's a fine piece of work, but I'm certain that the Crossbreed will be even more comfortable, especially when sitting in a car.

And, since Crossbreed advertises on Ken Blanchard's casts, it's a slam-dunk for me.

Thank You

I would like a "Super Tuck Deluxe" right hand for a Bersa Thunder 380. From the reviews, sounds like an excellent holster.

Right hand SnapSlide for my Glock 19. I just got my CHP and don't have a good holster for CC yet. I currently carry in my purse and it makes my purse heavy. I also worry about not EVER being able to let go of my purse while I'm out, I'd just be more comfortable with it (MY gun) on my body.

free hloster

Link Removed

Last month I gave out a free Ruger LCP in the first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway by USA Carry. This month I'm running a Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway. I'm giving away 2 concealed carry holsters by Crossbreed Holsters. You pick which one of their holster you want if you win and we'll cover the cost and shipping!

If you are like me then you probably have tons of holsters so why not add another one to the mix right? And Crossbreed makes awesome concealed carry holsters. Just take a look at the poll here and you'll see Crossbreed holsters is by far the most popular holster among the users on USA Carry. And I also use a Supertuck Deluxe for my Glock 26. This is definitely a holster that won't just sit at the bottom of your holster pile.

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway:

1. Go to Crossbreed Holsters
2. Figure out which holster you would want
3. Post to this thread which holster you picked and why.

THAT'S IT!

I'll pick two of the replies at random as the winners.

To get Bonus Entries you must post a reply and be a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
The more people that know about our giveaways then the more giveaways we can have! I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Holster and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must have an account here at USA Carry. Register here for free
2. Post a reply to this thread stating which Crossbreed Holster you would like to win.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

This is a tough call b ut I think I'll be needing the Super Tuck Deluxe for a full size 1911, right hand. I'm a Private Investigator and have various side arms and depending on the job I don't always carry the same weapon. Don't really have a good rig for the 1911 and this super tuck is something I've been looking at for a while but honestly haven't slowed down long enough to do anything about it. Thanks for a great site by the way.

Crossbreed

I love the Supertuck I use for my Glock 19, and I would love to have one for my Springfield 1911 5 inch

Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe RH for a Ruger SR9C. This will actually be a gift for my wife as she is just getting into concealed carry.

holster contest

I would want the SuperTuck Deluxe because I love that you can't tell it's even there in the video of the girl showing it off.

Could really use a SuperTuck Deluxe combat cut cowhide, right-handed, with J-clips for my Glock 26. This would make it so easy to carry. Thanks for the opportunity to enter to win!

SuperTuck

There is no doubt. I would choose the Super Tuck Deluxe to keep my brand new Bersa 380 Thunder close to my side and under cover. And by the way, thanks for the great articles, keep them coming.

My Choice

I carry a full sized Glock #21 and I do have some degree of concealment problems at times. I think the Super Tuck Horsehide might be just the solution I'm looking for! Thx. USA Carry for giving me the opportunity to voice my opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back