Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

You and me both...need something a little smaller for church carry. I have a Kahr CW45, while light (19oz empty) it still has a full size grip.

Would love to win this baby. Had to sell my Ruger P85 a few years ago due to financial hardship, this would make an old broad mighty happy!! :) Thanks for the chance to win, and good luck to all!

Yeah, I love to win it too. It would fit in nicely with my 3 new Ruger LC9's. I kelp losing the bid on a bid site, and then ended up winning three instead of the one I was wanting.

I must be crazy... but I could swear that the first time I got the e-mail regarding a free Ruger LCP, the email said something about forwarding the USA Carry email to a whole bunch of people in order to qualify! ... which I did

I felt horrible spaming my friends :fie: !!! but I really wanted the gun! :biggrin:

I must be crazy... but I could swear that the first time I got the e-mail regarding a free Ruger LCP, the email said something about forwarding the USA Carry email to a whole bunch of people in order to qualify! ... which I did

I felt horrible spaming my friends :fie: !!! but I really wanted the gun! :biggrin:

That was a separate giveaway that is still going on to win some free Springfield Armory Pins and Hats. All you have to do to be entered into this Giveaway is be a member.

I know I should have read through all 8 pages, but since I didn't, I'll just ask... how will the winner be notified? Do we have to keep an eye on this thread or will the winner be called/emailed? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back