Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

:pleasantry:congrats on the win , we all know that you will enjoy your prize

Got to go with the Supertuck right hand for the Springfield XD subcompact.

I think the Crossbreed is the best conceal holster at any price.

Having had multiple back surgeries causing nerve damage to my legs I need a holster that fits without putting undue pressure on my hips and this holster should do just that.

BigDawg- here's some ideas

I have a bad back and I found some things you might like. 5.11 Tactical makes a compression Holster Shirt that puts the gun in a vertical shoulder holster position. Best to wear dress shirt or button-down shirt over that. My tailor turned my buttons into false buttons with snaps behind. Just rip the shirt open and you're ready to go. There are other t-shirt makers with fairly similar products.
Idea number two: Crossbreed is a fantastic option, I agree with cart1775, but also take a look at Kholster brand.
Full Moon for Full Sized Guns (over 3.5" barrel)
Products
The Kholster Full Moon allows the user to rotate the gun to almost any angle you want.
Both holsters allow you to tuck a dress shirt over the top so that only the belt clips can be seen by a trained observer....And you won't need to wear a heavy coat or sweatshirt over the top.
There's a couple of thoughts, for what it's worth....

Another idea for you, BigDawg....

Are you wearing a back brace? Those handy little Velcro straps will work with Uncle Mikes body armor holsters...

OK, OK, I'm posting. Would LOVE to try the Super Tuck as warmer weather is just around the corner. My existing holster (IWB) is not very "concealed". I've always wondered if the Super Tuck is as good as people say but I've not been convinced enough to shell out the bucks. By the time you know if you are going to like a holster, it's already broken in and pretty much useless to anyone else.

How about letting me try one?
Right hand
Taurus 24/7 Compact (It's been tough to find anything for this)
No bells and whistles (I'm not greedy)
Thanks!:biggrin:

Robert Smith

If I was so lucky to win a holster I would like a right hand mini tuck for my p238 Sig 380 with lasor. Thanks for the give aways.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back