Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway from USACarry.com

I could use a Ruger LCP .380. My last .380 was stolen and I have some encounters since then without anything. I sure do miss that pistol.

Looks like a sweeeeet li'l gun. Sure lighter than my PPK. Been sort of mentally comparing the LCP and the P3AT, wondering which conceals best, of if there's a difference. Wondering which is more reliable, too.

Walther vs Ruger

I already own a walther ppks .380 auto. A nice, fine handgun but the ruger LCP looks sooooo much nicer....

i wanta win!!!!!!!!!

nice giveaway

USACarry.com is giving out more free stuff including a Ruger LCP! Yes, you read the title correct. USACarry.com is giving having our first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway where one lucky member will get a FREE Ruger LCP! This giveaway will be running from Feb. 3rd, 2011 to Feb. 28th, 2011. And if you are a member of USACarry.com then you already have a chance to win.

Link Removed

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway:

1. Be a member of USACarry.com - FREE!
2. Be an active USA Carry Weekly Shot Subscriber - FREE!

To get Bonus Entries you can become a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Giveaway and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must be at least 21 years of age and an active subscriber to our email newsletter and website.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. You must be a legal resident of the United States and meet all legal requirements where you live to purchase and own a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL).
4. You will be required to go through standard background checks through an FFL dealer. You may also be required to sign a waiver/release of liability for use of the firearm.
5. The firearm will be transferred from Ruger's FFL to an FFL of your choice in your locality.
6. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS AND FEES INCLUDING FFL TRANSFER FEES. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

always have liked ruger and have found them to be well made and reliable. wifey and i would take it out together and babtize it correctly at the range. shooting for us is a family affair and we both have concealed pistol licenses here in washington. she is a good shot too.

If I win it'll cost me about $ 500.00 unless someone can direct me to a cheap ammo source:dance3:

USACarry.com is giving out more free stuff including a Ruger LCP! Yes, you read the title correct. USACarry.com is giving having our first Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway where one lucky member will get a FREE Ruger LCP! This giveaway will be running from Feb. 3rd, 2011 to Feb. 28th, 2011. And if you are a member of USACarry.com then you already have a chance to win.

Link Removed

How to be eligible for the Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway:

1. Be a member of USACarry.com - FREE!
2. Be an active USA Carry Weekly Shot Subscriber - FREE!

To get Bonus Entries you can become a USA Carry Site Supporter:
Link Removed = Additional 5 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 10 Entries
Link Removed = Additional 15 Entries

HELP GET THE WORD OUT!
I'm sure most of you have a Facebook and/or Twitter account and for sure all have an email so let's get this out there everyone! Send a link to this Concealed Carry Giveaway and help spread the word!

Rules and Legal Requirements:
1. You must be at least 21 years of age and an active subscriber to our email newsletter and website.
2. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. If you are chosen and we are unable to contact you, we will choose another winner.
3. You must be a legal resident of the United States and meet all legal requirements where you live to purchase and own a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL).
4. You will be required to go through standard background checks through an FFL dealer. You may also be required to sign a waiver/release of liability for use of the firearm.
5. The firearm will be transferred from Ruger's FFL to an FFL of your choice in your locality.
6. Your name, city, and state will be revealed in an announcement on our website.

THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. USACarry.com WILL PAY ALL COSTS AND FEES INCLUDING FFL TRANSFER FEES. THIS IS NOT A RAFFLE.

I'm already a member of the forum and subscriber to the newsletter does that mean I'm elligble or due I have to fill something out? I didn't see anything else to submit to...

that would be perfect for my daughter. we have been looking for something for her. she works in a bank and could use something to and from work. let's hope for the win!!!:biggrin:

Ruger LCP Giveaway

Being completely without a pistol at this time I surely would love to win this beauty.You are doing a great job with the forum Lukum.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back