concealed carry gear: What do you use?

Comp_sH00tEr24

I apologize if this has been posted before, however I have not seen it.

What kind of equipment do you guys carry with you when you are CCing? (examples: how many mags/speedloaders? BUG? flashlight? CC belt? 511 tactical clothes? knives?...)
Ill start it off:

-Either a glock 23 or beretta px4 SC (9mm), always IWB leather or kydex. rarely I will carry my S&W 442 as a primary in my front pocket, but usually that is a BUG and I dont always have that with me.

-almost always have 2 spare mags on my left hip

-if there is any chance of being outside when it gets dark I have a fenix tk11 flashlight near the spare mags

-Some kind of tactical folder in my right front pocket. and If I am not carrying a s&w 442 as a bug I will have some kind of fixed blade either around my neck or on my belt that my left hand can get to.

-for concealment I wear either a buttoned or unbuttoned over shirt

Most of the time I carry a Ruger LCP 380 in pocket and a Kahr Pm9 IWB small of back with either a Glock 30 Sf in the console or a Glock 27 in the saddle bag of the bike depends which one I am in or on

For me it varies quite a bit due to weather conditions, mode of transportation and where I'm at.

I live in a rural community in Central Nevada with a crime rate near zero and I frequently travel by motorcycle.

At a minimum, around my home town, I'll have a pistol and 1 extra mag and 2 tactical folding knives.

While traveling by motorcycle. I'll be wearing a pistol, 2 extra mags, 2 tactical folders and a flashlight. I'll also have my BUG in my saddle bag to be worn after getting off the bike for the day.

When traveling to the big city, it's the same as above except I'll be wearing the BUG at all times.

If it's really hot outside, my BUG becomes my primary along with my knives.

I carry a SW99 40 iwb behind strong side hip as a primary and rarely but occasionaly XD40 service open carried. I carry both with 12 rounds and one chambered of hornaday hollow points. I also almost always have my bench made spring loaded knife on me. I have not yet started carring an extra mag, due to not having my mag holster yet, I figured and I might be wrong that if I run 13 rounds down range and have to reload I am probally not defending my life anymore but starting a small war. just my 2 cents and before anything is started I understand why people carry extra rounds and dont disagree with you.

S&W 642 in Uncle Mikes pocket holster in right pocket,Bianchi speed strip with reload and Surefire Tactical light in left pocket. Spyderco Endura 4 clipped to waistband or in belt pouch.

Link Removed

Usually one of my 38 or .357 revolvers (more often than my 9mm's)....and a Surefire G2Z light with a Solarforce R2 LED lamp.....and some type of serrated blade knife...of which I have a good selection. One spare mag when I use one of my autos, and at least one speedloader and a speed strip with the revolvers.

Wow, seems like im a little under armed, all i got is my XD-40 Sub ISMB, no spare clip or knife or flashlight. Guess ill have to step up and change that.

I have been looking at a Kel-tek PF-9 for the pocket.

Wow, seems like im a little under armed, all i got is my XD-40 Sub ISMB, no spare clip or knife or flashlight. Guess ill have to step up and change that.

I have been looking at a Kel-tek PF-9 for the pocket.

Ditto. Just me and my 1911.

Minimum my HK and an extra magazine. Often a BUG. A tactical flashlight and a knife. These are pretty standard. Other things may be added as needed.

Come on guys post photos of your gear lol photos are always better then text. I cant drool over text but i can drool over photos. :biggrin::biggrin:

Come on guys post photos of your gear lol photos are always better then text. I cant drool over text but i can drool over photos. :biggrin::biggrin:

sorry Ive been draggin ass getting these up.
006.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

sorry Ive been draggin ass getting these up.
006.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

Holy Guns and Knifes Batman!!:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic: . Some vary nice gear you got there. I'm just about to get my first handgun in a long time since selling all of my firearms. Cant wait to post my photos up of my EDC. Now we got to get more people to post up photos so i can say DROOL! lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back