Christians, Romney and the "establishment"

The theists flock to show off their ignorance.... alas Ringo you haven't a clue how rational people think or what they believe.

tmp.jpg

Let us know when a rational atheist shows up. I'd love to read what he or she has to say. So far, I'm pretty underwhelmed with your vapid disinformation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of these are the same, one is different. Can you pick them out?

82735144.jpg

Moronic. Christians don't bomb abortion clinics. More vacuous disinformation. You don't hang out and talk about beer. You attack Christians for sport. Pretty pathetic way to live.

Let us know when a rational atheist shows up. I'd love to read what he or she has to say. So far, I'm pretty underwhelmed with your vapid disinformation.

That means you believe in how many gods? Or what part didn't you understand?

Some will use the Bible or the name Christian to give validity to an act the Bible would condemn. That doesn't mean they are a Christian. I'm sorry you don't understand the difference. You are still spewing ignorance and hate. It doesn't work on thinking & secure believers. Feel free to waste your time.

I hope I'm not aiming too high, but I fear I am;

"Christianity: the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree."

I suppose you meant this as humor because it certainly doesn't reflect any reality.

Briefly, zombies aren't resurrected in glorified bodies to spend an eternity in Heaven. If you are referring to symbolically eating his (Jesus) flesh, which Christians call the Lord's Supper, that has nothing to do with obtaining salvation. Partaking in the Lord's Supper occurs after one is saved, as an act of remembrance for the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Romans 10:

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Salvation doesn't remove the sin nature of a person but it does remove the penalty and power of sin. Adam and Eve sinned by disobeying God. Nowhere does the Bible say that it was an apple or that the tree was magical.

Of course it doesn't make sense when you don't get the facts straight.

I suppose you meant this as humor because it certainly doesn't reflect any reality.

Briefly, zombies aren't resurrected in glorified bodies to spend an eternity in Heaven. If you are referring to symbolically eating his (Jesus) flesh, which Christians call the Lord's Supper, that has nothing to do with obtaining salvation. Partaking in the Lord's Supper occurs after one is saved, as an act of remembrance for the sacrifice Jesus made for us.

Romans 10:

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Salvation doesn't remove the sin nature of a person but it does remove the penalty and power of sin. Adam and Eve sinned by disobeying God. Nowhere does the Bible say that it was an apple or that the tree was magical.

Of course it doesn't make sense when you don't get the facts straight.

Zombies ain't real either, but neither are resurrected bodies of ancient folk lore, but they have a similar story line, dead then walking dead. But I'll give you that, just the difference in definition of a word.

Now how about the symbolic cannibalism, and I recognize the catholic really do view communion as the actual flesh and blood, while others sects merely symbolic?

Telepathy, how does that differ from prayer? In fiction it is the ability to remotely communicate mentally with someone else, just like your little silent talks you call prayer. Oh wait, I repeat myself, in your fiction you have the same concept.

Then a snake talked to a human? The second human (cloned from a male rib) on the entire planet understood a language? A reptile without vocal cords also could speak the same language? Maybe that where the telepathy fits in.

And maybe it was a "magic apple tree", or maybe it was just a normal fruit tree of some kind, I'll concede that one, as it is irrelevant. Books designed to brainwash little children typically draw a picture of a snake in an apple tree talking to a clearly Caucasian nekid woman. Where did all the other races come from? How do they sell this nonsense in black churches?

I've known about the Masons for quite a while, and have done a bit of reading about them, and I know about the conspiracy theories related to them. I've never been worried about them. That's why I don't see any reason to get excited about how Cruze positions his hand on his chest.
If he gets elected he's gonna puts us all on double secret probation.

Moronic. Christians don't bomb abortion clinics. More vacuous disinformation. You don't hang out and talk about beer. You attack Christians for sport. Pretty pathetic way to live.
Actually the atheist extremists usually commit mass shootings or try to assassinate a political leader or celebrity. That's when they aren't drawing cartoons in a narcissistic attempt to make themselves appear superior to others, when deep down they're really just trying to compensate for their low self esteem.

Zombies ain't real either, but neither are resurrected bodies of ancient folk lore, but they have a similar story line, dead then walking dead. But I'll give you that, just the difference in definition of a word.
A truly resurrected person is alive, not walking dead.

Now how about the symbolic cannibalism, and I recognize the catholic really do view communion as the actual flesh and blood, while others sects merely symbolic?
Yes, Catholics believe in transubstantiation. I can't speak for all Christians but the common practice is that it is symbolic.

Telepathy, how does that differ from prayer? In fiction it is the ability to remotely communicate mentally with someone else, just like your little silent talks you call prayer. Oh wait, I repeat myself, in your fiction you have the same concept.
Prayer can be either in the spirit or verbal. If you want to call it telepathy I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. The important factor is that it is two-way communication between the spirit of God and the spirit of the believer. Prayer is not necessarily "silent" in that two or more believers can pray out loud, taking turns, sharing our concerns and blessings with each other and God.

Then a snake talked to a human?
Yes.

The second human (cloned from a male rib) on the entire planet understood a language? A reptile without vocal cords also could speak the same language? Maybe that where the telepathy fits in.
Eve wasn't cloned. She was made a full adult woman from Adam's rib. There was only one language necessary to understand at that time. Also, don't forget that the first two humans, until sin entered their lives, were perfect and far superior in body and intellect to the people of today. Maybe the snake spoke their language or maybe they spoke and understood the snake's language. Since the snake was being used of Satan, it was Satan speaking thru the snake in whatever manner he chose, and Eve was able to understand that.

And maybe it was a "magic apple tree", or maybe it was just a normal fruit tree of some kind, I'll concede that one, as it is irrelevant. Books designed to brainwash little children typically draw a picture of a snake in an apple tree talking to a clearly Caucasian nekid woman. Where did all the other races come from?
Please don't get your understanding of the Bible from other books or artistic renditions. Only the Bible is the Bible. Since we don't have real pictures of Adam and Eve we don't know what they looked like. However, they would have had all the genetic material necessary to pass down to future generations to create all kinds of physical attributes including what is erroneously referred to as racial differences. (We are all the human race.) race | human | Britannica.com

How do they sell this nonsense in black churches?
I'm not sure what you're asking here. Can you rephrase or clarify please?

Ignorance is the mother of fear. The reason for these atheist's resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. The atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate these atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because regardless of any evidence you lead them to, they can't be made to think, they're so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of any common sense. It's their ignorance that gets these atheists so roused , and as we can all see, when their ignorance gets started it knows no bounds. An awful state of degenerates, these atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. These atheists are only as blind as they want to be, and as their scorn grows more intense, it's clear that we're no match for their level of ignorance.

My hatred is not for Christians - it is for the lies, selfishness and intolerance they stand for. "friendship with an xtian" is code for "let me try harder to convert you before it is too late."
Well that explains why you don't like Christians. You obviously don't know a thing about them. It's natural to have a fear of the unknown.

Thank you. But let me clarify, I have no issue with god, your god or any other, but followers are the real threat, and think they can force their religion into civil law that I must follow.

It is very possible we could/would be friends in person. I have many friends that are christian, just good people that are honest upright hard working people, and treat there religion, like they treat their genitalia, meaning they don't display it, they don't talk about it, and they certainly don't try and force it on anyone. One is a lay preacher and I often talk to him at one of the local breweries we both frequent, yet he never brings religion up, he is not wearing garish christian bling. If he has a cross around his neck, it is under his shirt.

I understand your angst, caused by the minority that wear their religion on their sleeves, often wearing inappropriately large 'christian bling' outside their clothing (3" to 5" cross), and take any opportunity to talk about their beliefs, often in inappropriate settings (business meeting). These radicals really do little to forward their agenda or show christian in anything positive, and cast all christians in a negative light.

About 2 years ago there was a ballot item to change the state constitution to define marriage, and the preachers and supports line up on city hall steps (in front of TV news cameras, of course) spewing their hate and encouraging followers to take their hate into the voting booth. These are the people where my distaste for "religious folk" comes from.

Other rallies on the same city hall steps were from preachers and supporters opposed to the amendment, all holding the very same book in their hand.

OBTW, the amendment initiative did pass to change the state constitution, only to be struck down by the courts.
I'm glad to know you're familiar with the overwhelming majority of Christians, who you describe as friends. I have no idea who those other people are. I've never even met anyone like that. I've seen them in Hollywood productions of course, but just as with the manner in which Hollywood depicts gun owners, we know that what they portray has no semblance to the truth. Your description makes me curious where you live. My Air Force career took me to quite a few places, but I've never come across Christians like that.
Should I assume your definition of hate is everything that differs from your opinion? I know a lot of people that support or voted for traditional marriage definitions, and very few of them did it based on religious convictions. It sounds to me like you feel anyone who doesn't agree with you is a hater. That makes you more likely to fit the description of a hater than anyone else involved, particularly in light of the fact that you're attributing the justification for your hate to a group of people that is in no way responsible for the reason you're claiming, certainly not on an exclusive basis anyway. You sound like a sort of religious KKK, or some morphed form of neo-nazi that hates religion, and will make any claim, real or not, to use as an excuse to justify their hate.

Actually demonstrates you are talking out of you bunghole. Atheism is;

7fbe4b8201dc76994e03307e6e277ec1.jpg

Should be simple enough for anyone without hangups about fairy tales.
It is simple, and understandable too. I have absolutely no problem with it whatsoever. I can even see the justification. I just don't see where that has to translate to an irrational hatred of Christianity. I'd like to think that part just resulted from the heat of the debate.

"friendship with an xtian" is code for "let me try harder to convert you before it is too late."

If you were stranded on a train track and the high speed train was coming and you didn't know it, would you say it would be a good thing if someone warned you of the impending danger, or should they just let you get run over ?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back