CCW banner

jg1967

What do you guys think?

Link Removed

It is said, it pays to advertise and in this situation i guess it does if you are looking to get shot. Concealed is concealed plain and simple.

Uhmn, I don't think you get the concept. You don't put this on and walk out of the door. You pull this out and put it on in the event of a shooting so you don't get shot by the arriving cops.

Uhmn, I don't think you get the concept. You don't put this on and walk out of the door. You pull this out and put it on in the event of a shooting so you don't get shot by the arriving cops.

Don't forget your CCW badge,handcuffs and your CCW crown to go along with your sash.

I don't think this is dumb at all. And it's not a nickel plated badge, it's simply a means to let repsonding cops know not to shoot you.

I have a hunch the cops wouldn't even pay attention to that. They will be looking for movement and anyone with a gun in their hand. Tunnel vision if you will. Best thing to do is give your description to the dispatcher and let them know that you will be standing by. When the cops show up keep your hands in plain sight and let them know first off you called and you are the victim.

Looks like a Miss America contest. Next contestant is Miss CCW. She shoots, sings, plays piannar, and is a missionary to the Pygmies in New Guinea.

It is a VERY dumb idea.

If the threat is gone, the gun goes in the holster and the hands go in the open.

When the cops show up, I ask them how they want to proceed.

-Doc

I have a hunch the cops wouldn't even pay attention to that. They will be looking for movement and anyone with a gun in their hand. Tunnel vision if you will. Best thing to do is give your description to the dispatcher and let them know that you will be standing by. When the cops show up keep your hands in plain sight and let them know first off you called and you are the victim.

Exactly, after the cops are there, let them do what they need to do. This may include disarming, and possibly handcuffing/detaining, you until they determine you are not a threat.

lolwtf?

also, it seems like that would be more confusing to the cops than anything. They should make a ccw cape instead.

Concealed means hidden and it is anybodys guess if I am carrying. But rather than wear a banner that tells the world you are carrying a concealed gun why not if it is legal OPEN CARRY? Open carry is a much better option than a banner.

First actually useful response, nice to see that.

To the rest I think you should maybe take a closer look at what this product is and is not instead of just running your mouth.

I'm not a "sheepdog" or a wannabe cop in any other form and this isn't for that clientele.

I am not.

I just meant it as a serious question and it seems that a lot of folks don't seem to get the concept ... CCW badges really are a dumb idea (or CCW capes for that matter) even if you are in a place where they won't get you charged with impersonating an officer. They are not very visible. I don't have this product but I am looking for serious input on whether or not it would help in people's opinions.

First actually useful response, nice to see that.

To the rest I think you should maybe take a closer look at what this product is and is not instead of just running your mouth.

I'm not a "sheepdog" or a wannabe cop in any other form and this isn't for that clientele.

Don't ask people for input "What we think" then start crying like a first grader when it's not the response you wanted. You asked for input and the members gave it to you, the overall input was it's a stupid waste of money. I think you posted this in the hopes that we would all somehow approve of it, thus making yourself feel better about buying the item.

The responding officer may think your a mentally challenged person if they saw you with such an item.

Why would someone need such an item? You said for a mass shooting event? You also say your not a "Sheepdog(can't say that with a straight face)" or wanna be cop right? Then why buy such a product? The only time you would need such an item would be a mass shooting right? So you take it out and throw it on and go running around with your firearm in hand looking for the threat? That is the only reason I can see for having such an item, a person with a concealed firearm would not need it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back