CC Holster (IWB)

XDM9mm

I have about eight (or maybe 10) different types of IWB (inside waist band-type) holsters for my 9mm XDM, 9mm Bersa Ultra Compact Pro and Sig Sauer .22 caliber Mosquito.

Only one is pretty comfortable; the Canute I purchased recently for my Bersa UC Pro.

What type of IWB holster is your most comfortable for CC? What type of weapon do you feel comfortable carrying IWB? I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm

I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm

I have a XD(m) 9mm and a Crossbreed holster made from horsehide and I did not get the "Combat Cut" feature. When I do carry (I live in IL, but travel fairly regularly) this is the combo I always use and I have been very satisfied. Sitting, walking, and driving are all very comfortable with this setup. The concealment is excellent when wearing business or casual attire.

Steve

Last edited:
Concealed-Carry Holsters

I have a XD(m) 9mm and a Crossbreed holster made from horsehide and I did not get the "Combat Cut" feature. When I do carry (I live in IL, but travel fairly regularly) this is the combo I always use and I have been very satisfied. Sitting, walking, and driving are all very comfortable with this setup. The concealment is excellent when wearing business or casual attire.

Steve

Steve, Thanks for the insight for Crossbreed holsters, especially for carrying the XDM. I only carry my XDM outside (open). (I live in Gun-Friendly) Arizona where you can open-carry. I would rather carry it concealed.

I do carry my Bersa CC and the Canute is pretty comfortable. I may try the Crossbreed super tuck deluxe after Christmas.

Anyone else have a good (comfortable) holster that they use in CC mode?

I have about eight (or maybe 10) different types of IWB (inside waist band-type) holsters for my 9mm XDM, 9mm Bersa Ultra Compact Pro and Sig Sauer .22 caliber Mosquito.

Only one is pretty comfortable; the Canute I purchased recently for my Bersa UC Pro.

What type of IWB holster is your most comfortable for CC? What type of weapon do you feel comfortable carrying IWB? I am considering a Crossbreed holster. Has anyone had experience with that brand?

XDM9mm

CrossBreed owner/user: Love it. Pictures on my page. I carry a full size S&W M&P 45. It feels as good as my DeSantis OWB for my revolver. I also have Blackhawk SERPA for the M&P but I use the CrossBreed more often as it keeps it out of site.

+1 for the Supertuck. I use it with my Kimber ultra carry, not uncommon to have it on for 10 hour days and no discomfort atall.

Kholster's Full Moon IWB holster wearer here.

Same great service and warranty as Crossbreed, with more cowhide (meaning no portion of the gun touches me), and more adjustable AND less expensive. It's ridiculously comfortable.

I like Crossbreed's products (especially the SnapSlide and SuperTuck) , but I love my Kholster.

Link Removed

+1 on Kholster. I have not yet been able to try mine out (I have about 10 days left on this deployment) but I have read nothing but good on it and it only took me about a week to get it for my SW99, (I dont like to carry my XD CC and chambered) I would personally recommend the Kholster or the crossbreed.

I have a Galco Royal Guard (similar to Summer Comfort) for my Sig P229 and a SuperTuck for my XDm-40. I like them both, but I tend to favor the SuperTuck.

I carry my Sig 239 9mm in a Desantis Cozy (IWB). I'm 6', 215lbs. My daily dress is dockers and a short sleeve pullover. It hides nicely and 10 minutes after I put it on, I don't even notice it for the rest of the day.

Im pretty sure everyone on this forum owns 12 crossbreeds for every gun they have. You can look into comp-tac Minotaurs as well...Same concept as crossbreeds, however from a direct comparison to what Ive seen the comp-tac holds the pistol a little tighter, and there are lots of clip/hook's you can choose from (not sure about the CB) The Minotaur also has padding, I think the newer CB's do now...again not sure. Just another option to look at...at little more expensive but they are nice.

If you are happy with your Canute why not stick with UBG. Looks like Nate has just added the XDm (both the 9mm and .40) to his lineup so that might be an option you want to consider.

+1 on the Kholster , I have the Crescent for my Taurus PT111 Mil Pro and love it .

t670pu.jpg

e5k7yg.jpg

Crossbreed Supertuck

i own 4 of them for various guns. I carry my Kimber Ultra Carry II about 18 hours a day. Best holster i have ever owned and customer service is second to none.

Hello all. New to forum. Just received my Crossbreed holster for my Bersa .380CC. Wearing as I type. So far its noticeable but I understand that it will take a week or two to conform to side of my waist. I have a slight "muffin" (part of aging and love of sweets). I will give it my best try in the next two weeks and see how it works out. Look forward to ready the info on the forum related to CC and firearm discussions. :victory:

XDM40 and a "Supertuck" match made in heaven.

Marks a great guy and makes a great product. He owns the XDTalk website. You can go to www.xdtalk.com and learn all you need to know about the Crossbreed line of holsters and the "Supertuck".

My carry options are:
1- Kimber Eclipse in a Milt Sparks Summer Comfort II
2-Kimber Ultra CDP II in a LittleBear IWB
3-Kimber Pro Carry II in either of the two above
4-Glock 26 in a Galco Summer Comfort
5-Sig P238 Eclipse in a Little Bear IWB that should be here soon.
What I carry depends on my attire for the day and my activety that day

Last edited:
I usually carry an Uncle Mikes IWB, size 15 with my Ruger SR9. They are soft nylon with a single clip on the side. They ride a little lower than most so they don't slide out or off your pants. They are comfortable enough to carry all day, everyday and soft enough on the inside so as not to scratch or rub your gun. I've tried some other more expensive holsters but I really do like the cheap old Uncle Mikes inside the pants holster with thumbreak better. (they ain't gonna win no beauty contests but they do the job great. A real workhorse in my opinion.):victory:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back