Casper College: 3 Killed by a Knife-Wielding Attacker on a ‘Gun-Free’ Campus

longslide10

What do you think the odds are of Casper College changing their outlook on the 2A and that well mannered and right minded people should be allowed to protect themselves from lunatics no matter where they are?

The Idiocy of Gun Control: 3 Killed by a Knife-Wielding Attacker on a ‘Gun-Free’ Campus

An attack on Friday at a college in Wyoming left three people dead, including the alleged attacker. The assailant used a bow and arrow and a knife and, despite the “gun-free campus” policy, was still, nonetheless, able to kill.

How many more people have to die before society can just accept that this world is filled with dangerous people and that guns, when placed in the proper hands of responsible citizens, can greatly aid in the decline of senseless mayhem?

The characters and a few details always change, but the story remains the same. A student goes crazy and kills people. People wonder why, though there is never an answer more explanative than, “Some people are just crazy.”

The community mourns, and if the assailant used a gun, liberals come from out of the woodwork to push for gun control and question how the assailant could ever get his hands on a gun- as if gun control laws fix mal-intent.

This story is the same premise with different actors. A man, apparently, killed a woman with a knife on a street nearby Casper College, then went to the college and killed an instructor (in front of students) and then himself with what police called an “edged weapon.” It has since been revealed that the assailant shot the instructor with an arrow and then stabbed him.

Now, allow me to paint a couple of different alternate stories that could have happened: A man went crazy and wielded a knife at a woman on the street at which point the woman pulled out a .38 special and shot the would-be attacker. End of story.

Or, sadly, a woman was killed by an assailant who traveled to the nearby Casper College, apparently with the intent to assault an instructor. As the suspect threatened to kill him, a student in the class stood up and shot the would-be attacker four times.

But, instead, Casper College strictly prohibits the carrying of concealed firearms, even if they have a Wyoming permit to do so. Thankfully, the attacker had the good decency to kill himself before killing anyone else. But is it really good school policy to leave everybody at an attacker’s mercy until he’s good and ready to die by his own hand?

I went to a college that forbade the carrying of concealed weapons. However, such a policy was unenforceable and, actually, illegal, since Oregon law contains a preemption statute that declares that the Oregon legislature is the only institution that can govern firearm law- not counties, not cities and certainly not authoritarian universities.

Therefore, there was not a single occasion that I attended a class or an event on campus where I was not armed. Man has a right and duty to protect himself, and that right supersedes any policy that runs contrary to it.

This story is a tragedy- but it didn’t have to be. Weapons are easy to procure. Attempting to stop violence by making it more difficult to obtain a firearm does nothing to discourage those intent on violence. Having a well-armed population, on the other hand, creates the possibility of stopping violent attackers in their tracks early on and saving lives.

America needs to wake up and realize the dangers of the world. No longer can we abide gun policies that do nothing to disarm criminals, but that are highly successful at disarming those that give a damn about law and order.

I encourage everyone to support Students for Concealed Carry- an organization dedicated to demanding the means to protect themselves. Please check them out.

The Idiocy of Gun Control: 3 Killed by a Knife-Wielding Attacker on a ?Gun-Free? Campus |

According to the AP as reported on yahoo: "He had smuggled the compound bow — a type much more powerful and effective for hunting than a simple, wooden bow — onto campus beneath a blanket, Walsh said."

And the knife: "He said Christopher Krumm also had two knives with him, and the knife used was "very large.""

Legislation pending I'm sure.

Link Removed

What do you think the odds are of Casper College changing their outlook on the 2A and that well mannered and right minded people should be allowed to protect themselves from lunatics no matter where they are?

I predict, instead, they will ban bows and arrows and carrying knives on campus. I mean it only makes sense the criminal didn't use a firearm was because he must have known they were banned on campus, right?

Oh a compound bow. Ok yeah, well obviously those must be banned because it's not like you can kill anyone with a "normal" bow. And what the hell is a "very large" knife anyway? This is just more proof of liberal idiocy. Writing this on my way up from my basement and now I'm sitting outside, I noticed about three dozen things I could turn into a weapon easier to conceal than a firearm. Vinyl siding....yeah I said it, so let's ban siding. Every single thing on my workbench, so let's ban vises, clamps, wrenches, screwdrivers, and why not extension cords too. Liberals will argue "well more people survive stabbings than GSWs" yeah with permanent, irreversible damage to their internal organs usually a vital organ since we don't have too many we don't need to live.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

The college I went to also had a ban on possessing weapons. Guess what? I carried anyway. And if something would have come up where I saved lives due to having it, I would have got a slap on the wrist and a medal on my chest. The. Would have to find a new school to go to!

Well I went to state schools in Illinois so...yeah haha. It's a felony to even have a gun in a locked case on campus of a public university (or any school) here. I think same applies for private schools, I dunno I just don't risk it if I'm back for homecoming or what have you.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back