Carry Concealed in all 50 states

I'm not sure how it's even legal by international law for Canada to interfere with American states like but, but that's how it is.

What do you mean? How are they interfering with states laws in their own country?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Ever hear of travelling THROUGH??????? You couldnt convince a kindergartner you were traveling THROUGH Hawaii with that rental car to get to another state.... Are you really that stupid? (not calling you names, I am just curious if you are mentally disabled or senile... my guess is a little of both...)

But why does Hawaii have interstate highways?:no:

I thought I just said how. Not sure why you're asking me this.

I didn't see a how...just a statement that Canada impedes Americans free travel...it's Canada not America, how is that Impeding Americans free travel? Do Americans have "free travel" everywhere in the world?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

I thought I just said how. Not sure why you're asking me this.

I didn't see a how...just a statement that Canada impedes Americans free travel...it's Canada not America, how is that Impeding Americans free travel? Do Americans have "free travel" everywhere in the world?

Especially considering there are two ways an American can travel between the mainland US and Alaska without ever having to set foot (or tires) on Canadian soil....if you want to take your guns to Alaska then take your guns to Alaska, Canada isn't stopping you in any way from doing that.

Especially considering there are two ways an American can travel between the mainland US and Alaska without ever having to set foot (or tires) on Canadian soil....if you want to take your guns to Alaska then take your guns to Alaska, Canada isn't stopping you in any way from doing that.

When going to Alaska, we took the ferry from Seattle to Haines, AK. When we drove to the Canadian border, I had to show my handguns which were sealed in a plastic container which was not to be opened until we reached the Alaskan border. No problem with my long guns whatsoever. Also, no problem with ammunition. The thing they were most interested in at the border station was my German Shepherd and if his immunizations were up to date. We weren't impeded there as much as we have been in the Atlanta airport.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back