Bath Salt Zombies

huffington post another controlled media propaganda spewing source of misinformation ..how can they prove he was 'addicted' to bath salts? another news source to be taken with a shaker of salt!
is it even addictive in nature.......none other psychedelics are addictive in nature that i know of NONE! and i've done my share through the years it's not something you want to do every day or every week even as your body needs time to digest the information and adjust to the transformations had by the experience........that is if you don't do something stupid like slash your own throat whilst imbibing irresponsibly

huffington post another controlled media propaganda spewing source of misinformation ..how can they prove he was 'addicted' to bath salts? another news source to be taken with a shaker of salt!
is it even addictive in nature.......none other psychedelics are addictive in nature that i know of NONE! and i've done my share through the years it's not something you want to do every day or every week even as your body needs time to digest the information and adjust to the transformations had by the experience........that is if you don't do something stupid like slash your own throat whilst imbibing irresponsibly

Your full of ****, psychedelics to certain people can be addictive. While the physical side doesn't last very long, it's the Psychological side. You take a drug for so long and then stop, your brain thinks it needs that drug to function. Everybody is different when it comes to drugs, weight, metabolism.

never ever have i heard anyone addicted to lsd shrooms peyote yage and the likeNEVER!!!!!!!!!and i've done em all
show me one documented case where someone was addicted to any entheogen/psychedelics
note there is a difference between nonaddictive entheogens and hard addictive drugs manufactured by big pharma

again who do you know or heard of that eats acid or other entheogens like candy ????????? don't happen psychonauts don't trip on a daily or weekly basis because it's pointless to do so

never ever have i heard anyone addicted to lsd shrooms peyote yage and the likeNEVER!!!!!!!!!and i've done em all
show me one documented case where someone was addicted to any entheogen/psychedelics
note there is a difference between nonaddictive entheogens and hard addictive drugs manufactured by big pharma

again who do you know or heard of that eats acid or other entheogens like candy ????????? don't happen psychonauts don't trip on a daily or weekly basis because it's pointless to do so

Any drug can be addictive... What don't you get about that? People can even get addicted to Caffeine. Like I said before it all depends on the person... For someone who is suppose to ''Know it all''. I thought you would've know that.

alcohol is highly addictive. kills hundreds of thousands every year, destroys untold millions (?probably) of families. causes people to freak out & do things that they would never consider when sober.
also the subject of numerous interventions.
yet, 100% legal

bath salts=alcohol.

It could probably be argued that bath salts are safer/less harmful than alcohol, statistically speaking anyway.

Edit: just pointing out a logical disconnect here. not starting an argument.

we weren't speaking of caffeine or sugar here but television can be addictive for that matter lolz......we were speaking about entheogens/psychedelics and still there is no case of anyone being addicted to it using it every day and needing it physically mentally or emotionally.......our brains produce similar chemicals to dmt which is what makes us dream at night.........
legal cigarettes are more addictive than heroin go figure but the government wants to deem lsd a dangerous addictive drug
i call nonsense!

Bath salts are incredibly dangerous. Hopefully they are banned for good and won't be to easily accessible on the streets. If any of you are interested go on Netflix and search through the intervention episodes for the young guy on bath salts, he was insane. There was also another show I watched where this dad was in the kitchen when his son walked in and looked out the window and started saying there are 40 cops out there surrounding the house, the dad looked and saw nothing. Turned around and his son grabbed a knife and cut his own throat. They rushed him to the hospital and for some reason deemed him safe to go home. The next morning the father found his son dead, suicide by his 22 ruger. With meth like effects not only does it keep you up but it also causes your brain to heat up. I recently just heard about those teens who all hung themselves after making a pact on bath salts. Screw that stuff
The whole story of the teen is on the abc video, his parents are doctors. So this can happen to anybodys kid.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back