Bath Salt Zombies

wonder exactly what that stuff really is and how it affects the mind and if it really causes permanent damage or just media hype to keep folks from trying it like they did lsd back when nixon went on his drug war rampage? still if you're going to do stuff like that stick with the traditional stuff or know what it is you're taking and dosage limits if any....and the possible effects and be in a safe place so you not hurt yourself or others ffs.......and remember set and setting and get a trip sitter if you can't handle it
shame most western folk don't know how to handle losing their minds and finding themselves Link RemovedLink Removed

The Miami cannibal was neither high on bath salts, or anything other than Mary Jane, if I recall reports of his post-mortem tox-screen correctly, and was not, in fact, eating, which is to say consuming, his victim's face, as no human tissue was found in his stomach during autopsy.

thanks for that info cathyin blue interesting now why did the media try to blame bath salts and why is the media bringing up bath salts so often now..seems like they doing psyops trying to slyly get the brave inquisitive ones to check it out??.....so did that guy just bite off this guys face and spit it out or what ?? i've smoked my share of grass in the past and never wanted to bite someones face even with some serious muchies going on ......to bad they shot him to death and couldn't ask him what the hell he was thinking... sometimes it's good to ask questions first then see if he needed a shooting ......:hang3:be ware the zombies perhaps he was under some mind control who knows but i don't think it was because he smoked grass

I didn't say that we needn't prepare for the inevitable zombie apocalypse, just that these doorknobs ain't it.
you think there is going to be an 'inevitable zombie apocalypse' ????????? like that show ?? come on it's just a movie and a few whacky nuts emulating it .......dalmer comes to mind i wonder what causes folks to do things like that in the first place??????? when we find that out we need to nip it in the bud before it grows imo

I believe the government needs to step in and have this stuff taken off the market. Before more people get attacked like the guy in Florida. This is another good reason to carry concealed.

It's not on the market, per se. Somehow there was a big media disconnect with this.

It's not actually bath salts, or anything to do with Epsom salts or bath products.

It's a synthetic methylene-based drug that happens to look granular, like salt, and "bath salts" is just the street nickname.

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned this, but it's basically made and distributed the same way something like meth is.

My first thought was that maybe the bath salts thing was to cover up a real zombie outbreak. Then I realized the government wouldn't bother covering that up. If the zombies are out for brains they aren't going to be marching on capitol hill.

I find it hard to believe that zombie behavior is actually a threat now. Whats next vampire drinking blood or people turning into wolves? Wierd times we have.

it's just a few isolated incidents probably inspired by the tv show.......or mind controlled bots doing that kind of crap to instill fear of others into us more so than already is?

I'm sure glad I am able to protect myself and my family if needed. You never can tell what kinda psyco your gonna run into.....

thanks for that info cathyin blue interesting now why did the media try to blame bath salts and why is the media bringing up bath salts so often now..seems like they doing psyops trying to slyly get the brave inquisitive ones to check it out??.....so did that guy just bite off this guys face and spit it out or what ?? i've smoked my share of grass in the past and never wanted to bite someones face even with some serious muchies going on ......to bad they shot him to death and couldn't ask him what the hell he was thinking... sometimes it's good to ask questions first then see if he needed a shooting ......:hang3:be ware the zombies perhaps he was under some mind control who knows but i don't think it was because he smoked grass
Obviously eagleeyes, he was very hungry to be eating the man's face. I wonder what he thought he was eating??? What a sicko!!! I am glad he is not around to talk about it.

he wasn't actually swallowing that guys face according the catinblue she said the autopsy didn't find any face in his stomach so i donno it's weird weird case no doubt for all we know the whole thing could been some whacky set up to distract us from more important issues?????? i donno but alot of covert psyops are being played out in this day and age to manipulate the minds of the masses.....this stuff is not of my world it's charades of mans world and has nothing to do with the price of tea in china so to speak

Bath salts are incredibly dangerous. Hopefully they are banned for good and won't be to easily accessible on the streets. If any of you are interested go on Netflix and search through the intervention episodes for the young guy on bath salts, he was insane. There was also another show I watched where this dad was in the kitchen when his son walked in and looked out the window and started saying there are 40 cops out there surrounding the house, the dad looked and saw nothing. Turned around and his son grabbed a knife and cut his own throat. They rushed him to the hospital and for some reason deemed him safe to go home. The next morning the father found his son dead, suicide by his 22 ruger. With meth like effects not only does it keep you up but it also causes your brain to heat up. I recently just heard about those teens who all hung themselves after making a pact on bath salts. Screw that stuff

i don't know about bath salts but if it's like lsd or yage or shrooms .......in the effects then i blame the mentality of the user and his or her own lack of responsibility and capacity to understand and handle the effects not the product itself
i'm going to peru to drink a potent brew which is very similar to lsd but i do so in a safe environment and proper set and setting not just for kicks as that kind of stuff is no party drug but powerful medicine which allows the user to dig through their rabbit hole face their fears and bring up stuff they may have tucked back in the recesses of their minds for years.an atonement of sorts if you will ....it has helped folks over come addictions anxieties mental conditions as well like an overhaul of mind body soul and spirit a baptism of sorts also many diseases are caused by spiritual/psyche conflicts which this medicine gets the root of and once done folks notice their chronic back pain is gone and other ailments as well.....incredibley amazing stuff churches in south america use it as their communion sacrament........i don't know enough enough about this bath salt stuff to compare it with but it seems the effects may be similar only westerners don't know how to use it or understand the processes of it's nature.

.if it's like the traditional spiritual communion our ancient ancestors used as religious sacrament long ago which is what modern religious stories are based upon....then i wouldn't want it banned but i would want users to take responsibility to be in a safe set and setting if this stuff is not harmful physically ...just educate folks about the effects and how it could or couldn't benefit them ...nothing should be banned in my opinion but if someone does something stupid whilst using such a substance and they will legal or not then it's time for the law to get involved on a one on one basis but don't take folks rights to explore their minds in a responsible way
just my .03 cents
Link Removedlet there be light/enlightenment

meh- direct result of the "war on (some) drugs"

Clearly prohibition doesn't work, and for every drug they ban..10 take it's place. Every dealer busted..10 takes their place.
people are going to get messed-up..whether alcohol, prescription drugs or street garbage.

would be much more civilized to legalize most stuff..this would kill the black market, and the need for street labs creating new & "improved" ways to get messed up.
in my opinion, of course.

Bath salts are incredibly dangerous. Hopefully they are banned for good and won't be to easily accessible on the streets. If any of you are interested go on Netflix and search through the intervention episodes for the young guy on bath salts, he was insane. There was also another show I watched where this dad was in the kitchen when his son walked in and looked out the window and started saying there are 40 cops out there surrounding the house, the dad looked and saw nothing. Turned around and his son grabbed a knife and cut his own throat. They rushed him to the hospital and for some reason deemed him safe to go home. The next morning the father found his son dead, suicide by his 22 ruger. With meth like effects not only does it keep you up but it also causes your brain to heat up. I recently just heard about those teens who all hung themselves after making a pact on bath salts. Screw that stuff

'Intervention': Skyler Is Addicted To Bath Salts (EXCLUSIVE)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back