AZ Rancher and His Dog Killed On His Border Ranch!!!

P220

:big_boss:I was surprised to find that there has been no mention of this horrible crime. Not Even in the AZ State group.

Well, since so many sheep were being lulled by the Wolf Pack. A Fellow American SheepDog, was murderd this weekend, by some Illegal Immigrants.

Seems the Mainstream was more worried about flooding the networks with the big FBI Bust. Meanwhile A frontline SheepDog and his furry half were executed. :angry:

I guess the Wolf doesn't want his Immigration Agenda disrupted.:fie: Well The Cats out of the bag now.

Everyone needs to Pray for this poor mans Wife and Family.

:cray: http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m3d28-Arizona-rancher-murdered-by-illegal-immigrant-who-flees-to-Mexico

[URL="http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/03/30/20100330krentz.html"]http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/03/30/20100330krentz.html
[/URL]

Murder At The Border - THIS STOPS NOW

I posted this on Facebook and sent it out as an email to everybody in my address book. Please do the same.

Friends - I am writing this to encourage you to flood your US and state congressional representatives and governors with this message - THIS STOPS NOW. Please do your part as citizens to make a difference and affect some change.

This is not just an Arizona issue, it is effects all US citizens.
This is not a race issue, it effects all races, even Latinos legally in the US.
This is not a left or right, Republican or Democrat issue, it is a national security issue.

To find your US congressman, use this tool, based on your address:
Link Removed

To find your Arizona state representative, use this tool:
Link Removed

Send them this letter or one similar in your own words:
SUBJECT: [FROM CONSTITUENT] BORDER PROTECTION - THIS STOPS NOW

Representative <NAME> and/or Governor <NAME> :

In any other country, the acts committed on the Krentz' ranch in southern AZ would have been seen as an act of war and a response would have been expected. Since the murder of Mr. Krentz by Mexican militants on his property, on US soil, and on Arizona soil, and since it is for what our military is purely intended:

I and my fellow citizens propose deployment of National Guard troops to the border. I propose manned checkpoints every five miles with ATV patrols in between, and those fancy million dollar UAV drones to cover from above. We demand that no man, woman, or child gets through the border illegally. Not one.

This stops now.

I further propose deployment of regular Army troops along our border to supplement and rotate National Guard troops, not to police our own citizens, but to protect our borders from further invasion and attack. The border must be a one-way sieve.

Our governments have one primary obligation, that is to protect its citizens from foreign invasion. It has failed miserably in the case of the border with Mexico. We have been invaded, one man at a time. You all don't need to be reminded that you took an oath to carry out that protection. How many US citizens must die before something decisive is done?

Respectfully,
<YOUR NAME>
<CITY>, <STATE>
<PHONE NUMBER>

My prayers are with his family. This is why law abiding Americans should be able to carry and defend themselves. Law enforcement can't be every where at once.

I don't know why this took so long to appear up here...it's been all over the news for weeks now. AND most other forums. THis guy went out of his way to actually HELP illegals who needed water. And they gunned him and his dog down.

What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly.

I don't know why this took so long to appear up here...it's been all over the news for weeks now. AND most other forums. THis guy went out of his way to actually HELP illegals who needed water. And they gunned him and his dog down.

What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly.

I have had the stray thought cross my mind that all armed patriots should head to the border and close it off. What a rally that would be and what a statement it would make!

The feds can spend their time, energy and taxpayers money raiding militias but they can do nothing to protect citizens from foreign thugs coming across our border.

I have had the stray thought cross my mind that all armed patriots should head to the border and close it off. What a rally that would be and what a statement it would make!

The last time the Minutemen went out on patrol, they were attacked by our own government, who tried to accuse them of murdering illegals. It didn't work, and the Minutemen were very effective while they were on the border. I'd love to go over and help them out...maybe when I'm fully retired, I'll go and do a 2-week stint with them. I hope they'll reassemble and go defend the border again.

Well most Americans will be very upset that the dog was killed. Funny, unborn humans are another matter. Where did the BG get a gun? I thought they were illegal in Mexico? Must have picked it up just on this side of the border, huh?

The last time the Minutemen went out on patrol, they were attacked by our own government, who tried to accuse them of murdering illegals. It didn't work, and the Minutemen were very effective while they were on the border. I'd love to go over and help them out...maybe when I'm fully retired, I'll go and do a 2-week stint with them. I hope they'll reassemble and go defend the border again.

Yeah, I hear that. I guess I was thinking more in terms of HUGE numbers (the 3 percenters for example) which the gov't wouldn't be able to deal with, short of a massive military campaign. Course, that could be the spark which lights the fuse, I don't know.

I was just thinking the same thing. This time keep the patrols up 24/7/365, rotating out every week or two.

In my late teens I was a long-haired, dope-smoking, "If I ever get drafted, I'll move to Canada" sheep. I skipped on my opportunity to serve my country when I had the chance. I figure this would be the least I could do. And Hell, I have way too long to wait for retirement. We'll all be speaking Spanish if I wait that long. I'd be willing to use a week or two of vacation time every year.

I can't believe I didn't hear anything about this AZ rancher story until now. I am so damn sick and tired of this nonsense. I'm going to start seriously looking into this Minutemen thing.

Utimmer, you and I have much the same background (I was saved by a high lottery number) and I feel about it the same you do.

Please keep me in the loop if you spend the time to check out the Minutemen. Heck, my National Guard friends put in their time every year (assuming they're not deployed overseas already), I could use some vacation time and put in mine...

Utimmer, you and I have much the same background (I was saved by a high lottery number) and I feel about it the same you do.

Please keep me in the loop if you spend the time to check out the Minutemen. Heck, my National Guard friends put in their time every year (assuming they're not deployed overseas already), I could use some vacation time and put in mine...
Will do.

BTW, I don't want to give the impression that I was of age (or even alive, for that matter) during a time when the draft was a possibility. My teen-age years were spent during the Clinton presidency. I was just saying that that was my attitude at the time. It wasn't until after I was a married home owner that I came to my senses.

Will do.

BTW, I don't want to give the impression that I was of age (or even alive, for that matter) during a time when the draft was a possibility. My teen-age years were spent during the Clinton presidency. I was just saying that that was my attitude at the time. It wasn't until after I was a married home owner that I came to my senses.

Thanks.

No problem with age, on my part...I don't mind that you're a youngster as long as you don't mind chumming around with an old-timer (graduated high school in 1971).

By the time I was up for the Nam War, friends coming back said "do not go by any means" since, by this time, the political will to win this war was pretty much non-existent. The guys coming back said they were just being used for "cannon fodder". My Dad served, along with uncles, cousins, etc. Funny thing, I did want to enlist, but even my Dad (served in both Air Force and Army during WWII) was against it. I guess he saw the reality, too, by 1971.

I've alway felt that I haven't "paid my dues".

I guess you haven't if by paying your dues you mean being forced to fight in an unconstitutional "police action" that was merely a chess game between the US and the Soviet Union and China, which our leaders had no stomach to try to win.

Thanks.

No problem with age, on my part...I don't mind that you're a youngster as long as you don't mind chumming around with an old-timer (graduated high school in 1971).

By the time I was up for the Nam War, friends coming back said "do not go by any means" since, by this time, the political will to win this war was pretty much non-existent. The guys coming back said they were just being used for "cannon fodder". My Dad served, along with uncles, cousins, etc. Funny thing, I did want to enlist, but even my Dad (served in both Air Force and Army during WWII) was against it. I guess he saw the reality, too, by 1971.

I've alway felt that I haven't "paid my dues".

Old timer? Heck I had already been married 2 years by the time you graduated. Course my wife and I married young. I was 20 and she 16.

I guess you haven't if by paying your dues you mean being forced to fight in an unconstitutional "police action" that was merely a chess game between the US and the Soviet Union and China, which our leaders had no stomach to try to win.

I agree with that assessment; see my post above. No...I just basically meant that a lot of guys my age pulled that duty, for better and often worse, and I didn't.

My heart goes out to the mans family. Armed angry white men shooting ilegal aliens will only make matters worse.
First of all shooting another human without a good reason is unlawful. You will go to prison for a very long time.
Second, to even speak of armed vigilantes only hurts the 2nd amendment cause.
This will make the liberal gun grabber's task of taking all the guns so much eaiser.
Word to the wise. If you plan on shooting someone. Please don't publish it in a public forum. Your jury will give you the needle.

My heart goes out to the mans family. Armed angry white men shooting illegal aliens will only make matters worse.
First of all shooting another human without a good reason is unlawful. You will go to prison for a very long time.
Second, to even speak of armed vigilantes only hurts the 2nd amendment cause.
This will make the liberal gun grabber's task of taking all the guns so much easier.
Word to the wise. If you plan on shooting someone. Please don't publish it in a public forum. Your jury will give you the needle.
I don't think anyone here would ever advocate or imply that they intend to arm up and run to the border to shoot us some Mexicans. However, you can be damn sure that if I would go join the effort to secure our border, I will certainly not go unarmed. Likewise, you can be damn sure that I won't go to the local gas station unarmed. Neither of those statements makes me a vigilante.

I don't think anyone here would ever advocate or imply that they intend to arm up and run to the border to shoot us some Mexicans. However, you can be damn sure that if I would go join the effort to secure our border, I will certainly not go unarmed. Likewise, you can be damn sure that I won't go to the local gas station unarmed. Neither of those statements makes me a vigilante.
Nobody ever said u were a vigilante. utimmer.

This is the direct quote from piececorps:

"What we really need is a threat from the Minuteman Project to go out to the border and take care of what the NG should be doing. I will guarantee you that as soon as a bunch of armed vigilantes takes up positions on the border and starts shooting illegals, the troops will be brought in quickly."

You tell me what that says?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back