Anyone looking forward to the RED DAWN remake?

Red Dawn started the day he held up his hand and moved into the White House.

Concur, trouble is most folks are too lazy or stupid to realize it.

That pretty well sums it up.

I think he is Jesus Christ to MOST of those people and ANYTHING he¹ does is OKAY with them.

¹ To ME "he" ISN'T Jesus Christ, thus the "he" isn't spelled "He".

+1. Anti Christ perhaps but not the Christ.

some more photos

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

You're right that Red DAwn II started when Obummer was sworn in (I'm not even sure he WAS sworn in). But I think that very soon, most of us up here will become Wolverines, like it or not. We've already been deemed domestic terrorists.

When the SHTF, the targets will probably be wearing blue helmets. It's coming, brothers... it's coming.

You're right that Red DAwn II started when Obummer was sworn in (I'm not even sure he WAS sworn in). But I think that very soon, most of us up here will become Wolverines, like it or not. We've already been deemed domestic terrorists.

When the SHTF, the targets will probably be wearing blue helmets. It's coming, brothers... it's coming.

I agree with, I'll be in the US late next year on a 1 year visa (I'd rather a green card) and if there's an uprising I'll definitely be along side all of you.

BTW the Red Dawn remake has wrapped up filming, so I hope by January we'll have a movie trailer to watch :)

I'm not sure....I saw a thing a while back on IMDB about Atlas Shrugged is being made into a movie.........

......starring Robert Redford.

I'm not too enthusiastic about anything Hollywood is putting out these days.
one good movie i just sseen that came from holywierd is gran torino with everybody's favorite with a gun clint eastwood! awsome movie.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back