CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

I can see we are on different sides of this coin and I will agree to disagree. Nothing I have to say will change your progressive liberal stance and that's ok. That is what makes the good ol' USA great.leasantry:

Guys you can not change the mind of left leaning lib tards because they have little mind to strat with.

fur52 I am not a progressive liberal while some of my views might seem like I am I am not.

HK4U your comment is something I would expect to here in a middle school play ground. Unlike fuhr52 who labeled my stance you are attacking my intellect and calling me a small minded lib tard. There is no need for name calling. By resorting to name calling you are hurting what it is you are trying to get across to me for now all that I am thinking about is your name calling. When trying to make a point it is best if you behave like an adult with a degree of courtesy and decorum.

You need to learn to read there son I never said any of that in my post.... N for the record, a good Muslim cannot be a good American read the Koran it's all there.....

Correct me if I am wrong but what is quoted above is your post that started this forum.

You need to learn to read there son I never said any of that in my post.... N for the record, a good Muslim cannot be a good American read the Koran it's all there.....

Look back above and see that this is what you started this forum with so you did type or copy this into this forum.

It's not about hate, it's about asking the hard questions to get the real answers, which offends some groups into making biased accusations of religious bigotry when those hard questions are asked. It's about making sure the freedoms are available for all, and I include Muslims in that "all." There's just a lot of examples of the "freedom for all" scenario not working out when Islam is invloved. Islam and the first amendment are diametrically opposed to each other (see Denmark below). As would be the second amendment in the case of a Muslim majority, because they would not allow an infidel like myself armed. Think Hitler, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot, to name a few, not necessarily all Muslim, but terroristic leaders who have taken freedoms away at the cost of human life. A form of Islam agreeable to the Constitution would be cool, but the rest of the Islamic world has not yet shown us this comprimise as a viable way of life.

It is one of the better kept secrets that the KKK was the official extremist wing of the democrat party in the 19th century. When post war reconstruction lessened in the 1880s, they got stronger. Like above, it's easy to kill those who don't agree with you when their rights have been taken away and they can't defend themselves.

The wiki article is interesting. Thanks for the facts 6-Shooter! Slightly off topic, but there's still a lot happening in Northern Ireland we don't hear about, but nowhere near the violence in and around the middle east. And Denmark, of all places. There still appears to be a lot of anger towards that cartoonist and the newspaper who did the Mohammed cartoon. I don't see the Muslim world standing up for the cartoonist's first amendment rights. Instead, threats and attempts were made to kill him, not to dissimilar from the opening story of this thread.

I have said this before and I will say it again. If the extremist Muslims, that approximate 10% figure (yes, only an approximate guess), which adds up to 150 million(!), are really not the majority of Muslim thinking, then we should all be suffering from hearing loss from the other 90% of Muslims who should be yelling from the rooftops that the 10% are wrong! But we don't hear this. I would make the case that they, too, would be fearing for their lives due to the lack of protection and rights from their governments, which is why I do not want to lose the government I have.
And I find it concerning that the 10% figure is about half of the entire United States population. Even at 5%, thats 75 million? If there are groups/cultures/countries that have significantly less than 5% crime/jail/violence rate, seriously, please let me know. Some groups have 20% that fall into this "bad-boy" category. Yikes!

I'm not looking to "slam" the other side here. I'm just looking to have an honest and respectable discussion without the mudslinging and name calling.

Last I checked Denmark is not covered under the US constitution so there is no first amendment rights for Muslims to stand up for. And if your view point of Islam and the US constitution not being able to stand side by side I don't think you will have any thing to worry about. For unlike those other countries we have the second amendment to help keep the US constitution alive. So unless you think most of America is going to convert to being Muslim you have nothing to worry about.

What would help get your point across better would be to point out that America will be the only place safe for Americans when most of the world has been converted to being Muslims. But pointing that out will also cause people to say why not get ready for when zombies start attacking. That will be due to the uncertainty and time that it will take to happen.

So while I see the reason for your concern, I will not do anything that goes against the US constitution that members of my family died to protect.

Yes. I am fully aware that Denmark is not part of the United States. There's no need for sarcasm. Was my point really that well-missed on the human rights issue? I'm just looking for reasonable conversation with no need to discuss zombies. Please do not put words or ideas in my mouth. Who is going against the constitution? Me? Be aware that the second amendment right is what it currently is only due to a slim 5 to 4 vote. I am sorry for asking these questions because it is clear that you are reading something beyond what I wrote.

Like many people before me who I have not seen a post from in months, I see why they leave this site. The lack of respect here make this a poor experience. If people talked like this face to face with each other, there would be fights, charges filed, and that many less gun owners as a result. We are our own worst enemy.

Sorry, but you have to be pretty naive to think the concept of human rights even actually exists at all anywhere outside the most modern western countries and a few in the Far East, covering some very small percentage of the world's poulation. And to then use this analogy or comparison in some inane support as to why piously religious people may or may not do what they do is really just absolutely ludicrous. Americans really are a sheltered, brainwashed lot.

Better to just re-read the Islamaphobe propaganda, get your mind made up and dwell in the little dark corner of the Internet here. Don't waste your energy getting all huffy about it.

Did you not post in another thread about how Sharia Law is working just fine in England? Yeah, that was you. I checked. And "Americans" are brainwashed? That's interesting.

Correct me if I am wrong but what is quoted above is your post that started this forum.

Look back above and see that this is what you started this forum with so you did type or copy this into this forum.

Look at your post you know the one that I responded to, while you are at it Look at post #1, I reiterate learn to read.... When a post is in quotes, quick anyone that does that mean.....

Did you not post in another thread about how Sharia Law is working just fine in England? Yeah, that was you. I checked. And "Americans" are brainwashed? That's interesting.

I, apparently, am the naive, brainwashed, and ludicrous American. My statement about 5 to 10% of any population being the extremists, or in this case, the antagonizers, seem to hold true here as well.

My statement about 5 to 10% of any population being the extremists, or in this case, the antagonizers, seem to hold true here as well.
Your point? That generalizing and stereotyping about entire classes/races/populations of people is a useless, racist approach used by propaganda peddlers to opress their enemies and achieve selfish objectives?

I'll go along with that. leasantry:

Your point? That generalizing and stereotyping about entire classes/races/populations of people is a useless, racist approach used by propaganda peddlers to opress their enemies and achieve selfish objectives?

I'll go along with that. leasantry:

You are free to draw whatever conclusions opinions you wish, as you do already. So I guess now I'm a racist and a selfish propaganda peddler too?

You seem nice and respectable when the site administrator posts, but when most anyone else has a comment, they get both barrels. I think the oppression you speak of is a little more widespread here than the typical "cocked and locked" opinion. It would be great if that were different, but that is up to you.

Peace. And respect would be nice too.

He's good at labeling... I don't think he has 2 barrels...:sarcastic:

Its the same old same old... No one else could possibly have an opinion that could rival his own... No one should be entitled to have an opinion that is possibly hostile, counter cultural, or intolerant... Liberal mindset all the way...
Could never possibly see that some people think on their own and come to conclusions of their own accord.

Anyway... One more for the list, although this one technically crosses over to 2011 but its so close. I'll stipulate that no one group has come forward to claim responsibility for this yet, but that local authorities seem to recognize the signature...

Egypt Coptic Church bombing Mideast Christians: Coptic church bombed in Alexandria, Egypt; 21 dead - latimes.com

Something wicked this way comes...

Total crock 'o shyt.

Just swap Muslim for Christian, Islam for Christianity, post it on another forum, same hate purveying crock 'o shyt story. This one happens to have guns in it to make it relevant here.

Niiiice. :to_pick_ones_nose:

Better be careful. You will get a notice from the site administrator about language. No kidding.

Better be careful. You will get a notice from the site administrator about language. No kidding.

No, this is the guy who deals it out both barrels but if you give it back, he runs to the admin and you get the warning. The site admin here admits that he only reacts to PMs that he gets. This guy is not afraid to run squealing to the admins.

The fact that he's been allowed to run roughshod over this site in the 2 yrs I've been around is beyond the pale. I watched him pull the same shyte on another site and within about 3 posts, he was banned. But, not here. Go figure.

Ban me if you want, Luke, but that is the truth. And many more than just me know it, too.

JJ, you just aren’t getting it.:biggrin::biggrin: When Half cocked berates and insults the good people on this site, as he very often will do, he will always end in a smiley icon.leasantry:leasantry:leasantry: That is how he or she can urinate all over this site with a smile and the good folks here and get away with it.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Just like the several other sites he was banned were urinated on as well, with a smile.:laugh::
:laugh:You just arn't doing it right,:laugh You must first insult :laugh: and then add a smiley.:biggrin::biggrin: See how easy it is, now you can insult :laugh: with a smile and the admins will leave you alone.:laugh::biggrin: This is how the bedwetters get away with there insults. :sarcastic::sarcastic: Try this Anti Banning Smile technique.:laugh

You're welcome... I have no issue with anyone worshiping here with the same intent as our founders; seeking freedom from oppression and violence and being free to live without restrictions. If they come here with the intent to fundamentally change the country, make the environment suite their needs and have the native population modify the way they live to conform with their standards, laws or behaviors... I'll not comply.

As long as they respect the rights of others, I'll tolerate. If they are disrespectful of my rights and the right's of others and become violent to further a cause (which seems to be the going theme) I'll no longer be tolerant.

When the towers fell and millions of them were dancing in the streets that was appalling. When the preacher made a statement that he was going to burn the book and they turned to violence and made threats to indicate they were displeased I was appalled. I recall the fear and violence that spread when the book "The Satanic Verses" was published and sold, Appalling...
The distrust is not unfounded.

The labels and names have been thrown around here enough...
Racist, Bigot... Blah... yada...

I'm sticking to my opinion and will not be swayed. Time to move on to other things...

Well, tie my face to the side of a hog and roll me in the mud (Sound of hand slapping forehead). I do believe you're right, 38+Pgal. 'Ol dopey me...I'll for sure keep the rules of the game in mind from here on out. Thank you!

Well, tie my face to the side of a hog and roll me in the mud (Sound of hand slapping forehead). I do believe you're right, 38+Pgal. 'Ol dopey me...I'll for sure keep the rules of the game in mind from here on out. Thank you!

Well hell yea...:sarcastic: I could get used to this.:biggrin:

Lets try it and see what happens.:laugh:

Email