An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

In the news in that broadcast they also showed them burning the American flag, President Bush in effigy, and some of them were speaking English yelling death to Americans so the left very little doubt as to what their intentions were.

As to the second there are precious few, as those that speak out against violence in the Muslim community often end up Dead....
Most recenetly what was the name of the Governor of that Muslim state???? Short version he was shot by his body guard as it pissed him off that the Governor was openly against the Blasphemy law. That law by the way put anyone to death that speaks out against Mohammad, ISLAM or Muslims......

US Flags made in China So people need to get over the US flag being set on fire. Now don't you dare set a US flag that was made in the USA on fire. For two reasons they don't burn like the Chinese USA flags and they are rare to obtain.

You don't find it odd that they knew what Bush looked like to be able to make an effigy of him that was accurate enough for you to be able to tell who it was? That takes lots of time to make for an event that happed less then 36 hours ago. Just seems weird to me. Death to America is not the same as death to Americans. What they were all shouting was death to our nation not the citizens of that nation.The USA is only 200 years old compared to the nations in the middle east that have been there for over 1000 years. It pisses some of them off that a new nation like ours is trying to tell them how their nation should act and behave since ours has only been around for 200 years.

So you knew of one Muslim that gave his life to tell the radical Muslims to stop. So that should show that Muslims can not speak out against the radicals due to having to fear for their lives.

The sad thing is what you are all warning us about is happening in other countries and soon we will be the only country left that is not under Muslim influence due to our founding fathers knowledge that the citizens needed away to fight back against their government when or if it got out of control. Down side is we no longer want to produce our own food or make our own cloths so when that time comes not much we can due but hide down below in fallout shelters waiting for the radiation to clear so we can go up and see what is left.

@6shootercarry

Forgive me for not reading the entire thread. It is getting pretty long and redundant.

I just thought I would toss this in here...

US based terrorist organization from 2010.
BBC News - US 'Christian militants' charged after FBI raids
Funny you don't see this stuff on our US news.

2009 was really big for christian terrorism but 2009 is not in question so I won't go into detail.

Lastly I just want to state that although I am not a religionist I do support your rights for believing in whatever you want to.

However, our government should not be tainted (which it has already been) by your camp of religionists for the same reason you feel it should not be tainted by people who view it differently then yourself.

It doesn't really matter which way you worship your magic sky daddy, it should not be part of our government. But anyways, the point of my post was to point out the US Christian terrorists.

Oh by the way...
Freedomites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Current Xtian group
National Liberation Front of Tripura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Current Xtian group
Lord's Resistance Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Current Xtian group

Just to name a few. There are plenty more but you probably won't even bother reading those.

The group in the Michigan area did make the news here. I think I saw it on drudgereport.com.
I don't think it was ever implied on this thread that a particular religious group had a perfect record.

One only has to look as far, or close, as the KKK.

US Flags made in China So people need to get over the US flag being set on fire. Now don't you dare set a US flag that was made in the USA on fire. For two reasons they don't burn like the Chinese USA flags and they are rare to obtain.

You don't find it odd that they knew what Bush looked like to be able to make an effigy of him that was accurate enough for you to be able to tell who it was? That takes lots of time to make for an event that happed less then 36 hours ago. Just seems weird to me. Death to America is not the same as death to Americans. What they were all shouting was death to our nation not the citizens of that nation.The USA is only 200 years old compared to the nations in the middle east that have been there for over 1000 years. It pisses some of them off that a new nation like ours is trying to tell them how their nation should act and behave since ours has only been around for 200 years.

So you knew of one Muslim that gave his life to tell the radical Muslims to stop. So that should show that Muslims can not speak out against the radicals due to having to fear for their lives.

The sad thing is what you are all warning us about is happening in other countries and soon we will be the only country left that is not under Muslim influence due to our founding fathers knowledge that the citizens needed away to fight back against their government when or if it got out of control. Down side is we no longer want to produce our own food or make our own cloths so when that time comes not much we can due but hide down below in fallout shelters waiting for the radiation to clear so we can go up and see what is left.

Actually it was the huge hand lettered sign that said "President Bush" on the effigy that gave it away....

N there has been more than one, mostly females (that's a duh factor) that are speaking out, and yes they are being killed mostly by stoning with bearing and rape predeeding...
Basically I can count how many Muslims have openly spoken out over the last several years on my fingers with out running out....

Sadly if more do not sit up and take notice that will come to pass, I remember the Christian group that marched for the NY MOSQUE it was in the news, big sign "Christians supporting Muslims" PC but not too bright... As to growing our own food, huge garden here, the majority want the jobs in our country but the 50 cent a day slave labor in developing countries kills it for the rest of the world. The Irony of it all is the workers in these (factory farms) lands cannot afford to buy the food they grow for export and are starving....

@6shootercarry

Forgive me for not reading the entire thread. It is getting pretty long and redundant.

2009 was really big for christian terrorism but 2009 is not in question so I won't go into detail.

Lastly I just want to state that although I am not a religionist I do support your rights for believing in whatever you want to.

However, our government should not be tainted (which it has already been) by your camp of religionists for the same reason you feel it should not be tainted by people who view it differently then yourself.

It doesn't really matter which way you worship your magic sky daddy, it should not be part of our government. But anyways, the point of my post was to point out the US Christian terrorists.

Oh by the way...
National Liberation Front of Tripura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Current Xtian group

Just to name a few. There are plenty more but you probably won't even bother reading those.

For the record, charged doesn't mean jack...at least coming from a gov't which I no longer trust...

That right there is enough to give me reason to pause and form my opinion...

I'll stick to it...

@6shootercarry

Oh by the way...

Consider it a return favor since you decided not to read the entire thread...:sarcastic:

"Forgive me for not reading the entire thread. It is getting pretty long and redundant."

Go back and read the entire thread.. Then if you feel the need to single me out, feel free...

No, this is the guy who deals it out both barrels but if you give it back, he runs to the admin and you get the warning. The site admin here admits that he only reacts to PMs that he gets. This guy is not afraid to run squealing to the admins.

The fact that he's been allowed to run roughshod over this site in the 2 yrs I've been around is beyond the pale. I watched him pull the same shyte on another site and within about 3 posts, he was banned. But, not here. Go figure.

Ban me if you want, Luke, but that is the truth. And many more than just me know it, too.

I got a warning the other day for using symbols in place of the actual cuss word from the site administrator. If Cocked and Locked is messing around, why does he get away with it?

Just a WAG

I got a warning the other day for using symbols in place of the actual cuss word from the site administrator. If Cocked and Locked is messing around, why does he get away with it?

I will take a WAG at it. I heard Half cocked was banned, however, saw no indication of that. The Admins are Liberal/communist in their thought process and see nothing wrong with his or her berating comments. Maybe he is on the payroll or maybe he is a plant and the Admins sold their soul to keep Red Diaper Doper Babies like half cock on this sight forcing good quality folks to leave this site. Has anyone noticed that Billt "Liberal" thread starter was locked down by the Admin? What's up with that? The enemy must be identified in order to defeat it, just like radical Islamic fascism. Liberals HATE to be called for what they really are (communit, Marxist, Bed wetters, Anti-Capitolist, Liberals, ETC.) I supported this site and was banned because I called Corked and Porked.... Corked and Porked. That sorry ass would berate and agitate folks here and the Admins refused to do anything about it. My donotions are good for about the next 9 months, let's see if the admins can do the right thing.

Thank you

In response to Sheldon's post: I was unaware of the issues w/ Islam you brought up. So thanks for that. Personally, I practice Nichiren Buddhism. I see it more as a discipline and way to live than a formal religion. Buddhists, no matter what school they follow, advocate for peace. So do I. That doesn't mean we are ignorant or live in a fairy tale land. We are realists. I will not speak for other practitioners but I have a strong faith, I practice for myself and others, and I try to eliminate suffering when I can. I will also do what ever is necessary to protect my family, myself, my belief system.

Just as there are extreme Muslims there are extreme Christians with little tolerance for others. I believe their lack of tolerance is fear based and relieves them of being responsible for their own lives. Extremism is dangerous no matter what the cause. Balance and acceptance seem to work better.

Respectfully-

JJ

In response to Sheldon's post: I was unaware of the issues w/ Islam you brought up. So thanks for that. Personally, I practice Nichiren Buddhism. I see it more as a discipline and way to live than a formal religion. Buddhists, no matter what school they follow, advocate for peace. So do I. That doesn't mean we are ignorant or live in a fairy tale land. We are realists. I will not speak for other practitioners but I have a strong faith, I practice for myself and others, and I try to eliminate suffering when I can. I will also do what ever is necessary to protect my family, myself, my belief system.

Just as there are extreme Muslims there are extreme Christians with little tolerance for others. I believe their lack of tolerance is fear based and relieves them of being responsible for their own lives. Extremism is dangerous no matter what the cause. Balance and acceptance seem to work better.

Respectfully-

JJ

Hog....Who would you be more concerned about in todays world....a bunch of rag heads or a bunch of gun toting Christians????

Respectfully-

JJ

Welcome to the forum and I fully respect your beliefs, however a band of extremest Christians are far more likely to hold a protest with a heap of signs, yell a lot, then disperse and go home to their family, make phone calls and write letters to the editor...

Muslims extremist on the other hand lean toward all that stuff but when they go home, make an IED or strap on a bomb, and kill anyone not of their belief...

Welcome to the forum and I fully respect your beliefs, however a band of extremest Christians are far more likely to hold a protest with a heap of signs, yell a lot, then disperse and go home to their family, make phone calls and write letters to the editor...

Muslims extremist on the other hand lean toward all that stuff but when they go home, make an IED or strap on a bomb, and kill anyone not of their belief...

That's what like about you Sheldon...You are much more Politically correct then I.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back