An (ex) Muslim's point of view.

Sheldon

On a different forum I posted a "Can a Muslim be a good American" thread this was one very notable response.

I was a Muslim for 12 years until I found Christ. Islam is a the political belief that expresses world dominance by either force or sheer growth of numbers which places them from a minority to a majority group within a society. There is no tolerance for other political/theological beliefs. The sharia law is everything opposite of human rights. There is no such thing as "moderate Islamist". All Muslims believe that all societies must eventually submit to Islam, whether it be through jihad or self preservation.
I'm just keeping it real. Anyone tells you different is full of malarkey.
I was baptized catholic and raised in a Christian home. Like so many black Americans in this country I was influenced by people who were incarcerated and brought Islam to the communities. It was new and different and promising ( as lies often are). I took my shahada ( proclamation) against my parents’ permission when I was 18 years old. I was brainwashed, lied to, and taught to despise the very country I was native to. At 24 I decided to leave the "community" and search for answers. I returned to reading the bible and started questioning what was in the Quran. I still attended worship in the masjid. One day I was approached by several of my "brothers" and was warned to either come back ( I was told I was slipping) or suffer retaliation. Turning your back on Islam is punishable by death, but I was in America, right? I renounced Islam at the age of 28, and never looked back. I'm 49 now. A couple of months after confiding in a friend that I renounced the " religion", I ran into my former brothers on the public el train while going to work. They told me if it wasn't for the crowded train that they would cut my f****ing head off! For the first time in my young life I broke the law by carrying an unregistered gun for my protection. One of the s.o.b.'s found out where I lived and knocked on my door. I greeted him with a walther 380 in his face. Nothing happened after that but idle threats. Later that same year I became on of Philly's finest. Islam is not a fad. It is a threat to not only this country but the whole world,
I'm glad I live in a country where forums such as this one can exist. Let's pray it stays that way.

Wow, Really? Like a cult group? No couldn't be...:sarcastic:

We (true patriotic and country loving Americans) know what its all about... Allowing it to flourish and become law & government here will be the beginning of the next revolution...

Let the cute and cuddly progressive liberals come along and comment about how nasty and un-American we are for having opinions. That group is already brainwashed so they and the muslims will have lots to discuss..

Thanks Sheldon, for posting this here.

:rolleyes: Total crock 'o shyt. :rolleyes:

Just swap Muslim for Christian, Islam for Christianity, post it on another forum, same hate purveying crock 'o shyt story. This one happens to have guns in it to make it relevant here.

Niiiice. :to_pick_ones_nose:

Let the cute and cuddly progressive liberals come along and comment about how nasty and un-American we are for having opinions. That group is already brainwashed so they and the muslims will have lots to discuss..

The difference between us is that I believe in freedom of religion for all religions. You believe in freedom of religion for your religion. I wonder which of the two of us is closer in thinking to the founders.

I'm looking for that Jesus reference in the Constitution now but can't seem to find it, perhaps you can point it out to me.

I'm also in favor of freedom of religion all religion. I'm a christian and if you choose to make fun of me with jokes or pictures, knock your self out. I could care less. You do that to a muslim, they want you dead and they don't care how many they kill to get to you.

nice read but you seem to lack the understanding to notice what you are posting.

Your ex Muslim friend left Christ to join Allah then decided that he was an American and had the right to chose what religion he wanted to follow and told his Muslim brothers to get lost. I find it funny that you over looked this. As an American the US constitution lays out what rights we have as citizens as your ex Muslim friend pointed out freedom of worship is one of those rights. So why is it you want to get rid of this right if they chose Allah over Christ?

As I indicated in my last post;
"Let the cute and cuddly progressive liberals come along and comment about how nasty and un-American we are for having opinions. That group is already brainwashed so they and the muslims will have lots to discuss.."

And behold, what I predicted has come to pass... And I could have predicted the 2 posts after mine would have been crock_O_shite and nogood..

I have no issue with them if they choose to worship quietly and peacefully here as is their right that's protected by the Bill of Rights. They are free to do so. If they have any inclination to attempt to force changes as they have done in other countries, they will be met with resistance and intolerance...

I don't have to like anything that I have my reasons for disliking or be told I should embrace something that I just don't feel like embracing. That is free will and I'm entitled to believe what I choose to believe because my gut and the little hairs on my neck tell me to beware... I trust the little hairs and they have a vested interest in my well being. They have served me well over the years...

Kinda funny how the big "no religion" folks here have taken up the crusade for the muslims and have such loathing and hate for the Christians. Religious bigots the lot of them. Seems to me a bias...

So I challenge you to find any news reports or stories (about or relating to) Christians performing terrorist acts in the last calendar year 2010. And by the way, the preacher who proposed to burn korans is not even close to a terrorist act...

I'll dig up the ones that muslim extremists have been responsible for in the past year..

Happy hunting...

Kinda funny how the big "no religion" folks here have taken up the crusade for the muslims and have such loathing and hate for the Christians. Religious bigots the lot of them. Seems to me a bias...
I was with you 100% until that paragraph right there.

I'm one of those "no religion" folks. No religion for me. On the other hand I don't care what or who anyone else worships, as long as they leave me alone. I certainly don't appreciate being painted with your broad brush because I don't believe the same thing as you.

It's been my life experience that the most bigoted people around are the ones who also practice and defend their religion the most. And I think you just might fit into that category based on your comment.

Think about it.

I was with you 100% until that paragraph right there.

I'm one of those "no religion" folks. No religion for me. On the other hand I don't care what or who anyone else worships, as long as they leave me alone. I certainly don't appreciate being painted with your broad brush because I don't believe the same thing as you.

It's been my life experience that the most bigoted people around are the ones who also practice and defend their religion the most. And I think you just might fit into that category based on your comment.

Think about it.

Again more proof of my point.

Think about that...

As I indicated in my last post;
"Let the cute and cuddly progressive liberals come along and comment about how nasty and un-American we are for having opinions. That group is already brainwashed so they and the muslims will have lots to discuss.."

And behold, what I predicted has come to pass... And I could have predicted the 2 posts after mine would have been crock_O_shite and nogood..

I have no issue with them if they choose to worship quietly and peacefully here as is their right that's protected by the Bill of Rights. They are free to do so. If they have any inclination to attempt to force changes as they have done in other countries, they will be met with resistance and intolerance...

I don't have to like anything that I have my reasons for disliking or be told I should embrace something that I just don't feel like embracing. That is free will and I'm entitled to believe what I choose to believe because my gut and the little hairs on my neck tell me to beware... I trust the little hairs and they have a vested interest in my well being. They have served me well over the years...

So I challenge you to find any news reports or stories (about or relating to) Christians performing terrorist acts in the last calendar year 2010. And by the way, the preacher who proposed to burn korans is not even close to a terrorist act...

I'll dig up the ones that muslim extremists have been responsible for in the past year..

Happy hunting...

In other words, there is no mention of Jesus in the Constitution.

Why are you anti-Constitution?

Unable to support or defend your position in an intelligent manner. What a shock.

Show me exactly and in great detail how anything I said somehow "proves" your point.

Yup, You're not on the site all that frequently so I'll explain...

"It's been my life experience that the most bigoted people around are the ones who also practice and defend their religion the most. And I think you just might fit into that category based on your comment."

That's what happens here on a regular basis... Written all the time...

"I'm one of those "no religion" folks. No religion for me. On the other hand I don't care what or who anyone else worships, as long as they leave me alone. I certainly don't appreciate being painted with your broad brush because I don't believe the same thing as you."

I'd have been OK with just the statement above and would have written an apology. For real...

I had a specific audience I was addressing in a vague way :sarcastic: and was unaware of your being here and being non-religious... Stick around and see it for yourself. It has become the theme of the site...

Anyway back to topic...

And they just keep making this game easy for me...

Link Removed

Peaceful... I guess if you consider them peaceful when they've killed themselves and are no longer a threat.. Or perhaps I've misunderstood the term peaceful and the term should be written PIECEFUL as in they have blown themselves to pieces so they are PIECEFUL..:biggrin:

I don't care who yar that is some funny stuff right there...:sarcastic:

Well, let's see, there was that Christian terrorist cell that bombed...no, wait...wrong "religion". Ok, there was that Christian terrorist cell that decapitated...no, wait...wrong religion, again. Ok, ok, I got it...there was that Christian terrorist cell who shot...damn, wrong, again.

Those damn Christians. Wish they had some balls and would blow something up or something. You'd think they'd at least have cojones enough to...Oh, I don't know...stone a woman to death or chop somebody's hand off, occasionally.

But alas, no...

The Christian neighbors did bother me once when they interrupted my Sunday afternoon nap to bring me banana bread and welcome me to the neighborhood.

Well, let's see, there was that Christian terrorist cell that bombed...no, wait...wrong "religion". Ok, there was that Christian terrorist cell that decapitated...no, wait...wrong religion, again. Ok, ok, I got it...there was that Christian terrorist cell who shot...damn, wrong, again.

Those damn Christians. Wish they had some balls and would blow something up or something. You'd think they'd at least have cojones enough to...Oh, I don't know...stone a woman to death or chop somebody's hand off.

But alas, no...

The Christian neighbors did bother me once when they interrupted my Sunday afternoon nap to bring me banana bread and welcome me to the neighborhood.

ROFL!!!! :lol: Banana Bread?

Well I guess I could write this statement and we'll see who disagrees.

We Christians can be opinionated even intolerant at times, but yet non violent.:biggrin:

I don't think the same can be written about the muslims, but again we'll see who disagrees with that statement.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back