A Tribute to Police

billt is so afraid of cops he hates anyone who wont allow a cop to infringe on his rights. billt lies about anyone who stands up for themselves because he hates that there are people in this world that arent deathly afraid of a prick with a badge like billt himself is...

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

EVERYTHING that l have written about my experience with cops has been 100% truth, doesnt make it any less true if you dont believe it...

Oh, I believe it. One thing I have zero trouble believing about you, is the fact you are a total and complete arrogant b!tch. And because of that well proven fact, any cop in this country would not have a single issue in talking down to you. I'm just amazed at their restraint.

And because of that well proven fact, any cop in this country would not have a single issue in talking down to you. I'm just amazed at their restraint.
Gee Reverend Al, sounds like they're as bad as the record shows...

Still waiting for that QUOTE...

............................. sounds like they're as bad as the record shows...

Come on, let's be honest here. In her case, I would say they exceed ANY standard that any board of citizens could possibly set for them. The fact she's still walking around proves that beyond any doubt!

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, with borrowed clip art, and retreaded, droning comebacks. If I'm going to listen to noise, I'll go to a racetrack. At least it's capable of holding my interest. :lazy:
My point was that he's toying with you and yanking your chain. Successfully. And he'll keep doing it as long as you keep getting irritated and reacting to what he says. You think you're holding your own in an argument, but he isn't arguing at all. He's playing with you to get a rise out of you. Based on the number of angry responses you're posting, he's doing an excellent job. I know Deanimator from long experience here and from another forum where we're both members. He's very good at this. That's what I was trying to tell you. As I said, it's your choice if you want to continue letting him do this to you or not. It makes little difference to me. I just thought you might like to know what's really going on. If I disliked you I wouldn't say anything, because it's somewhat entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back