A Tribute to Police

I'm 62 years old. Would you be kind enough to point out exactly when that was, "back in the days"? You know, when bad cops never existed....
You quoted me saying "when it was the norm for police to be put on a pedestal", and then asked me to explain when bad cops never existed. Those are two very different things. I never said there was a time when there was no such thing as a bad cop. I even said they likely never did deserve blind faith, though for many generations that's mostly what they got, i.e. the norm. Norm doesn't mean universal or every single one. I said they likely never deserved blind faith because there were always bad cops, more than people realized. I still think they deserved that respect, even if blind faith may have been a stretch. I respect them now, and the sacrifices they make, which are not insignificant. I also trust them as a general rule, but full, absolute trust on an individual basis is something they have to earn.
...nor gutless, cowardly ass hats like Deanimator, who criticized them 24/7 every chance they could. Or whenever they found an equally gutless, cowardly ass hat to strike up the conversation with? I'd really like to know when that was.
Can't really help you there. Critics of the police and cop haters have existed as long as police have existed. As for Deanimator, I don't think he hates them, nor do I think him gutless or cowardly. He dislikes cops and harbors a deep distrust for them based on past experience and cases of police corruption and misconduct. He's entitled to that opinion. But Deanimator would also grudgingly admit that there are good cops out there too, though a cop would have to go through one hell of a wicked vetting process before he'd grant that status to them. Unfortunately for you, he has two attributes that work against you. He's resolute in his distrust of cops and he's very accomplished in internet forum debate. He's got your goat and he's yanking your chain. He's toying with you for his own entertainment. I've seen him do it many times. It's actually a bit entertaining to watch after you've seen him do it so many times. It's up to you if you want to keep providing that entertainment, because like I said, I can't help you there.

But Deanimator would also grudgingly admit that there are good cops out there too, though a cop would have to go through one hell of a wicked vetting process before he'd grant that status to them.
The truly hilarious part is that I NEVER took sides in the Michael Brown shooting until AFTER the grand jury decision was handed down, at which time, I came out in SUPPORT OF Officer Darren Wilson, in THAT SPECIFIC INSTANCE of self-defense. The lies he's had to tell and the crazy topological shapes he's had to contort himself into in order to avoid that simple truth are a real mirror into his character. He's so busy being "Baghdad Bob" for the cops that he's literally BLIND to my REPEATED statements that the killing of Michael Brown was likely ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED.

That leaves him with nothing but juvenile lies and even more juvenile name calling. But then I expect no less (and no more) from cop fanbois of his ilk.

You quoted me saying "when it was the norm for police to be put on a pedestal", and then asked me to explain when bad cops never existed. Those are two very different things. I never said there was a time when there was no such thing as a bad cop. I even said they likely never did deserve blind faith, though for many generations that's mostly what they got, i.e. the norm. Norm doesn't mean universal or every single one. I said they likely never deserved blind faith because there were always bad cops, more than people realized. I still think they deserved that respect, even if blind faith may have been a stretch. I respect them now, and the sacrifices they make, which are not insignificant. I also trust them as a general rule, but full, absolute trust on an individual basis is something they have to earn.

That's fair enough. I don't have "full and absolute trust" in anyone. And I never said anyone should involving cops either. There have always been bad cops. The problem is that is all you hear about. Tune in here, and you would be led to think that is all that existed. People like d!ckalator and axeb!tch feed off of that. While at the same time try to enclose it in some abstract envelope of freedom denial. I asked if he feels the same about Muslims as he does cops. Of course he failed to answer, falling back on the "liar!, liar!" dog barking he's been at the last couple of pages.

But think about it. If someone hated Muslims with the same vigor these idiots hate cops, they would call you a bigot all day long for it. If you overlook the small minority of bad cops out there, in support of all of the good ones, these same nit wits then refer to you as a "cop fanboy". So, to parallel that same "thinking", because I don't run around spray painting swastika's on houses in Jewish neighborhoods, I presume in their f*#ked up heads, that makes me a "Jew lover". That type of thinking comes in just a couple of notches under the scale for requiring meds twice a day. :rolleyes:

There have always been bad cops.The problem is that is all you hear about.
Even MORE LIES... WTF do you think the words of the TITLE OF THIS EFFING THREAD mean, and what article does it point to?????? Since you are so extremely set on lying and name calling, you never even read the article or the title..... All you did is LIE about other people you do not even know..... Go back to fluffing badges instead of typing lies.

Of course he failed to answer, falling back on the "liar!, liar!" dog barking he's been at the last couple of pages.
If you don't like being called a liar, try telling the truth... just ONCE.

And given the remarkable similarity of your behavior to that of the National Alliance, it doesn't take much imagination to figure out your attitudes toward Jews, Blacks, gays, etc.

If you don't like being called a liar, try telling the truth.

I've been telling the truth about you and the b!tch all along. A pair of tried and true cop haters. There is nothing more to be truthful about. All your posts prove it. The fact you can't stomach what you are is not my problem. You're just like the Clinton's. When you don't like hearing the truth, just call it a lie. "I did not have sex with that woman!"........... And you and the little cheese factory really love the boys in blue. You've convinced me. Now convince yourself..... I wish you luck. :rolleyes:

Then apologize to us LIAR.... What are you waiting for?

Who the hell said anything about "US" ? Why would I apologize to a little cop hating insect like yourself? You're far too drunk with self importance. Go away and sober up............ And learn to READ.

WTF do you think the words of the TITLE OF THIS EFFING THREAD mean....?

What the F*#K does the title of the thread have to do with the stupid, cop hating rhetoric you post? Why do you waste so much bandwidth on this forum trying to prove your stupidity? When everyone here already knows it to be proven FACT?

I have been talked down to, insulted and assaulted for doing NOTHING ILLEGAL.

Now there's a real shocker! That's because cops perceive you the same exact way I and others do. You're a smart ass know it all with an attitude. Who thinks you p!ss wine and $h!t roses. People respond to you accordingly. You're nothing more than an arrogant b!tch, who thinks her $h!t doesn't stink, and can hand it out wherever you go. Cops who run into you are not the problem, you are your own worst enemy. You've more than proven that here. Who could possibly blame a cop that dragged you out of your car, threw your arrogant, wretched ass over a hood and cuffed you? They should pin a medal on the poor bastard.

Broads like you are all the same. You find some neutered guy, who you can force feed a mile of your $h!t to, then turn around and think everyone with a d!ck owes you the same attention. Eventually you're going to cross paths with someone who is going to kick your arrogant, smart ass into next week. Then you'll be crying and whimpering for a cop.... Any cop who can stand being around you for more than 5 minutes without doing the same.

In 62 years of living, I've never had a problem with a police officer. And I've had "bad ones" stop me the same as anyone. I just don't act like the complete a$$hole you do when confronted. And guess what? No problem. Cops run into arrogant, smart ass, little pi$$ pots like yourself every day of the week. Every now and then they get fed up, and give back what they're getting from little jerk off's like you. And what happens then? You whine about being "talked down to". Count your blessings they didn't take a night stick and give you breast augmentation with it. We don't need "better" cops. You need a damn encounter group!

He's resolute in his distrust of cops and he's very accomplished in internet forum debate.

:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, with borrowed clip art, and retreaded, droning comebacks. If I'm going to listen to noise, I'll go to a racetrack. At least it's capable of holding my interest. :lazy:

Who the hell said anything about "US" ? Why would I apologize to a little cop hating insect like yourself? You're far too drunk with self importance. Go away and sober up............ And learn to READ.

l know how to read MUCH BETTER THAN YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE APPARENTLY... YOU are the one that said YOU OWE AN APOLOGY.... so lets hear your apology azzhole...

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

What the F*#K does the title of the thread have to do with the stupid, cop hating rhetoric you post? Why do you waste so much bandwidth on this forum trying to prove your stupidity? When everyone here already knows it to be proven FACT?

Yet ANOTHER example of YOU being the one that cannot read... go back and read what l quoted of YOUR WORDS, and then read my reply, giving you proof of yet anothet one of your own lies and ignorance...

Now there's a real shocker! That's because cops perceive you the same exact way I and others do. You're a smart ass know it all with an attitude. Who thinks you p!ss wine and $h!t roses. People respond to you accordingly. You're nothing more than an arrogant b!tch, who thinks her $h!t doesn't stink, and can hand it out wherever you go. Cops who run into you are not the problem, you are your own worst enemy. You've more than proven that here. Who could possibly blame a cop that dragged you out of your car, threw your arrogant, wretched ass over a hood and cuffed you? They should pin a medal on the poor bastard.

Broads like you are all the same. You find some neutered guy, who you can force feed a mile of your $h!t to, then turn around and think everyone with a d!ck owes you the same attention. Eventually you're going to cross paths with someone who is going to kick your arrogant, smart ass into next week. Then you'll be crying and whimpering for a cop.... Any cop who can stand being around you for more than 5 minutes without doing the same.

In 62 years of living, I've never had a problem with a police officer. And I've had "bad ones" stop me the same as anyone. I just don't act like the complete a$$hole you do when confronted. And guess what? No problem. Cops run into arrogant, smart ass, little pi$$ pots like yourself every day of the week. Every now and then they get fed up, and give back what they're getting from little jerk off's like you. And what happens then? You whine about being "talked down to". Count your blessings they didn't take a night stick and give you breast augmentation with it. We don't need "better" cops. You need a damn encounter group!

Yet even more lies... have you ever even been capable of speaking the truth? EVERYTHING that l have written about my experience with cops has been 100% truth, doesnt make it any less true if you dont believe it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back