A Tribute to Police

You know, when bad cops never existed, nor gutless, cowardly ass hats like Deanimator, who criticized them 24/7 every chance they could.
Still waiting for that QUOTE, Dr. Goebbels...

It's amazing how similarly (and dishonestly) the cop fanbois and the Michael Brown fanbois "think".
  1. If you fail to slavishly stick to the party line narrative of "Hands up, don't shoot!", the Michael Brown fanbois call you a "racist"... or in my case a "race traitor" (amazing how they sound so much like Klansmen and Nazis). Actual facts don't matter, just the narrative. Facts are "racist". Indeed, unedited video of Brown robbing somebody is "smearing his name".
  2. If you fail to slavishly stick to the party line narrative of "You can't criticize the cops unless you ARE a cop!", the cop fanbois call you a "cop hater". Actual facts don't matter, just the narrative. Indeed, DOCUMENTED FACTS make you MORE of a "cop hater" because then you can't be dismissed out of hand. Facts are "anti-cop". Chicago cop Tony Abbate trying to stomp waitress Carolina Obrycka to death isn't the problem. Showing the unedited video of him doing it, "too much" is the problem.
Both Al Sharpton and the head of the NYPD police union are both opportunistic sociopaths leading a gang of other sociopaths, who not only dispute the facts, but dismiss the very CONCEPT of factual proof or disproof.

Present inconvenient truths, and you are automatically a "racist" or a "cop hater" (the retarded little brother of the race card).

To both groups of nihilists, the narrative is EVERYTHING.

Still waiting for that QUOTE...........

You want a quote? Go read any one of your hate filled posts. Look, $h!t for brains. You hate cops. You prove that in every one of your gutless posts. If you don't, then you prove me wrong, and I'll give you a complete apology in writing. I'm not going to hold my breath because you and I both know that isn't going to happen. As soon as someone posts something negative and hateful about police, you're all over it like stink on $h!t in total agreement. Both you and that whining, complaining b!tch. Your blanket hatred for police shows so bad a blind man can see it. I, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't have to quote you to full well know and understand your hatred for anyone in blue bleeds through in everything you post. And your not alone. You think by leveling some half assed criticism about Michael Brown, it give you the right to put every cop in America in your free fire zone. Your full of $h!t.

You are gutless and hide anonymously behind a keyboard. It's the only way you can muster up what little guts you have to post what you do. It's no different with all of the other cop haters on this board. As soon as I, or anyone else calls out your hatred, you start picking fly $h!t out of pepper in a sad, half assed attempt to backpedal, in order to try and deflect it. You can't. Your $h!t sticks to you too well. Again, you know it, and I know it. You don't have the guts to talk to ANY cop to his face the way you talk behind their backs here. You're nothing but low life, back stabbing little piece of garbage, who would cry the loudest if you ever needed a cop, and one wasn't there.

One question. If you hate cops so much, why don't you have the guts to come out and admit it? Why be such a pu$$y about the whole thing? Chen would rather have Michael Brown as a neighbor than Darren Wilson. He admits it. Why? Because he hates cops. He at least has enough guts not to hide it. Why don't you? As I said, you're looking like a bigger idiot with every post, the way you keep trying to play both sides of the fence here. Do you think anyone here thinks you're even the slightest bit objective? You're a joke. You've managed to get yourself into trouble, thinking your smarter than you are. You thought because your preaching to the choir with all of your cop hating pals here, you wouldn't get called out. Now that you have been, you're trying to squirm out of it by asking for quotes, along with the rest of your stupid, foolish nonsense. Grow a set and admit to your hatred. On this thread you'll get more accolades than criticism, with all of you cop hating buddies cheering you on, posting all of their stupid, childish, cop hating clip art, along with all the rest of their gutless, hate filled, spewing nonsense.

Just what is it that you are afraid of? Tell us. Is it you have no balls like the wench's husband, or just can't stomach the truth about yourself? Or is it all of the above? Now, if I'm wrong, and such a "liar" as you and the wench so love to claim, how about you quote yourself and post something positive and supportive you had said about cops and police in general? You don't because YOU CAN'T, period. What bothers me the most about little walking turds like yourself and her, is not that you hate police. That part I get. You make it too obvious not to. It's the fact you're too gutless to at least admit to the fact. I have zero problem with you being a gutless, cop hating, piece of total $h!t. Why do you?

You want a quote? Go read any one of your hate filled posts.
Dr. Goebbels sprecht vas?

You mean the posts, in none of which, you can QUOTE what you LIED about me saying?

You're our very own low[er] rent Al Sharpton.

The next thing you know, you'll be blaming your lies on the IRA...

The next thing you know, you'll be blaming your lies on the IRA...

Sorry D!ck, that dog won't hunt either. Your running out of hounds. I'm not guilty of telling one lie about you, or any of the other cop haters on this board. On the other hand, what you are guilty of is not admitting to the hate filled rhetoric you post about police. Proving beyond a doubt you not only hate them, but wouldn't offer a word of support if your life depended on it. Again, you prove it with every post. I'm curious, do you blanket hate Muslims the same way you do the police? Or do you pathetically try to play both sides of the fence with them as well?

Changing the subject doesn't make you less of a liar.

Changing the subject? I'm the only one who's staying on topic here, and have been all along. You're a cop hater. I've stated that over and over. So either STFU.....Or, YOU tell ME where you stand. You are droning on and on like a parrot, and making accusation after accusation about me supposedly "lying" about you. OK, where do you stand? Do you hate cops, or do you appreciate them? It's one or the other. Which one? You can't claim I'm lying if you just sit there like the F'ing droning idiot you're acting like, and don't state your position. Your claiming neutrality is a bunch of total bull$h!t, and you know it. I'm still waiting to give you that written apology. Just post something positive that you said in the past which proves you don't hate cops, and I'll stand corrected. Again, if you can't STFU, because you're just making noise. And as everyone knows, THAT you've got down pat. So come on jag off, at least post something worth reading. This is getting as boring as you are.

"Cop hater!" is the retarded little brother of "racist!"

They're both intended to shut down all factual debate and to intimidate the timid.

All the verifiable evidence and testimony points to Darren Wilson shooting Michael Brown in self-defense? Video of Michael Brown robbing somebody? That's "racist"!

Video and witness statements of a cowardly 300lb. Chicago cop stomping a 100lb. barmaid into the ground like a cape buffalo? Recordings of his friends intimidating witnesses? You're a "cop hater"!

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the nihilists, sociopaths, and pathological liars on either side... and it's a counterfeit dime minted in North Korea... with two heads...

Changing the subject? I'm the only one who's staying on topic here, and have been all along. You're a cop hater. I've stated that over and over. So either STFU.....Or, YOU tell ME where you stand. You are droning on and on like a parrot, and making accusation after accusation about me supposedly "lying" about you. OK, where do you stand? Do you hate cops, or do you appreciate them? It's one or the other. Which one? You can't claim I'm lying if you just sit there like the F'ing droning idiot you're acting like, and don't state your position. Your claiming neutrality is a bunch of total bull$h!t, and you know it. I'm still waiting to give you that written apology. Just post something positive that you said in the past which proves you don't hate cops, and I'll stand corrected. Again, if you can't STFU, because you're just making noise. And as everyone knows, THAT you've got down pat. So come on jag off, at least post something worth reading. This is getting as boring as you are.

All you EVER DO is LIE..... You Project your own fears and FEELINGS onto others, You spout off what you think others (me, deanimator, etc...) are like/what they think, but I have news for you, all of what you keep spouting off are the LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD.....

Do us all a great big favor and STOP LYING about people you know NOTHING ABOUT....

All you EVER DO is LIE..... You Project your own fears and FEELINGS onto others, You spout off what you think others (me, deanimator, etc...) are like/what they think, but I have news for you, all of what you keep spouting off are the LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD.....

Do us all a great big favor and STOP LYING about people you know NOTHING ABOUT....

What's the matter, did your neutered husband get out the door this morning before you could ass rope him?

And the exact mirror image of YOU. And all of your babbling pseudo bull$h!t doesn't tarnish the reflection.
I'm sure you thought that made sense, but then I used to know a bunch of heavy pot users who said similar things which they thought made sense.

You're BOTH mistaken.

As one of my NCOs once said on the radio to someone very much like you, "Say again, over. You're coming in all broken and stupid."

To most anyone but you. Then again, I could get a lead brick to float over the top of your head.
Not apparently, Reverend Al, to anyone here but YOU...

But then could we even trust you when you claim your own words make sense to you?

I hardly think so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back