500th Homocide bring outs Jesse Jackson

I have the de-facto solution to gun crime. Make any gang-related activity a terrorist level crime with a mandatory 180 days of interrogation in Guantanamo Bay. Even spray paint tagging and having "Gang"-related tattoos and showing "Gang Signs".

Oh yeah, and if you are a gang member and convicted of a violent offense including a lethal weapon - automatic death penalty enforced within 30 days. None of this 20 years on death row crap. They get 1 appeal, after that drag their ass out back and put two in their head. I bet you we'd get through maybe 40 or 50 gang bangers before all gang crime ceases to exist.

Gang-bangers vacation in prison. It's truly their "home away from home." Or more truthfully, the outside is their home away from home. They get rewards for being bad-assed in prison, and if they kill someone, they're regarded as top-notch.

So the only way to get rid of them is the death penalty. No strutting around the "barnyard" showing off their tattoos, no muscle-building and camaraderie. If you have a rabid dog, there's no cure...you just put it down. And there is no cure for these guys - they're nasty on the street, and they're nasty in prison - the only difference is location.

Homicide Numbers released.....

The Associated Press is reporting...
Link Removed

Homicides are down in many U.S. cities

I am Sure that these reports are not setting well with Mayors of New York and Chicago.

"....While New York and Chicago saw an uptick in slayings last year, other cities including Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Los Angeles had fewer violent deaths in ’08 than ’07..."

"... Preliminary data in Chicago showed 508 homicides were reported in 2008, the first time the city had more than 500 murders since 2003 and about 15% more than the 442 homicides reported in 2007...."

I understand that these numbers are preliminary, but still, the gun controls in these cities is clearly not working.

Happy New Year

Link Removed

I am Sure that these reports are not setting well with Mayors of New York and Chicago.

"....While New York and Chicago saw an uptick in slayings last year, other cities including Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Los Angeles had fewer violent deaths in ’08 than ’07..."

"... Preliminary data in Chicago showed 508 homicides were reported in 2008, the first time the city had more than 500 murders since 2003 and about 15% more than the 442 homicides reported in 2007...."

I understand that these numbers are preliminary, but still, the gun controls in these cities is clearly not working.

Happy New Year

I also remember that earlier in the year (or it may have been 2007, I forget) Chicago's chief of police was blasted for not recovering as many guns as they have in years past.

Gang-bangers vacation in prison. It's truly their "home away from home." Or more truthfully, the outside is their home away from home. They get rewards for being bad-assed in prison, and if they kill someone, they're regarded as top-notch.

So the only way to get rid of them is the death penalty. No strutting around the "barnyard" showing off their tattoos, no muscle-building and camaraderie. If you have a rabid dog, there's no cure...you just put it down. And there is no cure for these guys - they're nasty on the street, and they're nasty in prison - the only difference is location.

I think you hit the nail on the head. These people suffer from some sort of defect which manifests as a gross depraved indifference to the most basic aspects of morality. The only problem is that there is no therapy or cure and these people commit heinous acts so beyond reprieve that they do not deserve to be imprisoned on our hard-earned tax payer dollars. Once the human mind goes through a trauma like that, there is no coming back. Just like poor old Betsy that got bit by a rabid raccoon, you take her out back and shoot her. She may have been the best damn bird dog this side of the Mississippi, but there is nothing we can do. These people may be physically human, but just like a person in a persistent vegetative state there is so little hope of recovery that eventually you have to pull the life support. Unless we take up A Clockwork Orange-eque rehabilitation program, our only choice is solitary incarceration for extended periods of time or death.

Link Removed

Happy New Year

Great Find! The results are not suprising, unless your anti gun and closed minded to the facts.

The record for homicides was broken in 2008 in Orange County FL (Orlando area) - 123. Last year, there were 105.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back