Off Duty Cop Allegedly Rapes 16 Year Old Girl

And what do you do for a living. Lets see if we can find a bad apple in your profession.

The difference being, if you do find a bad apple amongst veterans/steelworkers/sign hangers/welders/truck drivers/armored car drivers (some of my various professions over the years), you won't see me staying quiet about their criminality whenever they arise. Why you seem to think that no one but a cop should be able to express outrage for another cop's criminality is quite well beyond me. Your profession is sworn to protect our rights to voice any opinion(s) we might have about it, good or bad. If you treated your own as bad apples, and the rest of your profession did, the collective armor that your numbers create around the corrupt among you would be tested much less by flack from the simple serfs who really make this country go 'round.

Blues

This argument might work if I was a cop. However you are wrong, I am not. So please keep making generalizations and assumptions, it makes for fun reading.

And clearly, if there is a name for something, it must be true... If there is a saying for a "code of silence" amongst police, it must be as real as ghosts, or the headless horseman.
Can you cite for me the civil court case in which it was determined that "ghosts" or "the headless horseman" were proved to exist by a preponderance of the evidence?

I didn't think so.

And clearly, if there is a name for something, it must be true... If there is a saying for a "code of silence" amongst police, it must be as real as ghosts, or the headless horseman.
Can you cite for me the civil court case in which it was determined that "ghosts" or "the headless horseman" were proved to exist by a preponderance of the evidence?

I didn't think so.

I can see it now, Ghost Court: A History Channel original series.

And what do you do for a living. Lets see if we can find a bad apple in your profession.
The last time I checked, a network or system administrator didn't have either an automatic presumption of truthfulness or 1/10,000 the ability to conceal criminal acts that any cop does.

I don't ever recall seeing a Lotus Notes administrator try to kick a barmaid to death on video and have 50% of the other Notes admins defend the beating itself and the rest tepidly "condemn" the beating while raging hysterically that the video of it was being "shown too much".

This argument might work if I was a cop. However you are wrong, I am not. So please keep making generalizations and assumptions, it makes for fun reading.
I've seen people justify the Rape of Nanking who weren't actually there or in the Imperial Japanese Army...

Alright, so you're not a cop, just a cop groupie who couldn't control himself from calling me a troll for taking note of a member who is a cop, but who couldn't bring himself to comment against another cop who raped a 16 year old girl. And still, you have not commented on that pedophile cop either, instead simply chosen to rag on the OP and others who think the cop is a freakin' pig, not because he's a cop, but because he's a pig of a human being.

You post in support of cops all the time, regardless of if they deserve public support or not. You rag on people who don't trust or particularly like cops. You avoid commenting on murderers, rapists, constitutional usurpers and abusers of widely varying descriptions who are cops. In light of those things, your Gadsden Flag avatar seems wildly unfitting for you.

So you're not a cop. I guess badgefluffer will just have to do.

Blues

I can see it now, Ghost Court: A History Channel original series.

You could probably just show a video of the empty courtroom every time a cop should have been charged for committing a crime but wasn't because of that mythical code of silence that everyone knows about but Austin and deserteagle don't think exists.

You could probably just show a video of the empty courtroom every time a cop should have been charged for committing a crime but wasn't because of that mythical code of silence that everyone knows about but Austin and deserteagle don't think exists.

Of course it doesn't exist. All cops are upstanding and model citizens...oh wait, raping an underage girl is bad. Nvm.

You should write a book on how much you know about police work. Maybe that will finally get you off unemployment. But that requires you to work and get off these forums which clearly wont happen.

You should write a book on how much you know about police work. Maybe that will finally get you off unemployment. But that requires you to work and get off these forums which clearly wont happen.

I think you should read a book about police work...

I know right from wrong little lady, and that's what counts sweetheart. I'm sorry you feel butthurt. And I have a job. I work for Brinks. ;-)

I know right from wrong little lady, and that's what counts sweetheart. I'm sorry you feel butthurt. And I have a job. I work for Brinks. ;-)

Lmao... Brinks! The typical "I always wanted to be a police officer but I'm half retarded, fat, and get in too much trouble" career! Haha I love it!

Lmao... Brinks! The typical "I always wanted to be a police officer but I'm half retarded, fat, and get in too much trouble" career! Haha I love it!
What does one have to have WANTED to be to in order to settle for being a rapist with a badge?

A Gauleiter?

Actually, I have never wanted to be a cop. I always wanted to be a soldier. Been there, did that. Now I work for Brinks and get to drive a truck that weighs some 50,000 pounds when full and can still drive on shot out tires at that weight. Pays a hell of a lot better than fluffing badges. I'll be sure to let you know what career I choose when I get bored with this so you can take 6 hours to think of a comeback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back