Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

DLeeHarley

George is NOT Guilty!

Dennis in Idaho
"Those who talk, Don't do. Those who do, Don't Talk!"

That's just feckin' awesome! Now just prey for the Sheriff down there to deal with the mobs the corrupt DOJ has been organizing all along through this whole damn mess..... :nono:

I really think justice has been done. If it wasn't for political pressure by the Justice Department and the usual suspects who always try to incite racial tensions, no charges would have been filed in the first place. The prosecution didn't have a real case against Zimmerman. This case was all about the right to self defence. And that right has been upheld. Zimmerman's life will never again be normal thanks to the threats by the black racists in this country and in the government. Just pray that there is no violence as a result of this verdict.

Letter the Riots begin. Because we all know that stealing free stuff makes everything right!
Dennis
"Those who talk, Don't Do. Those who do, Don't Talk."

Now will our president take to the airways and ask for cooler heads to prevail? I rather doubt it.

Nope obummer will not say a word. Until there are riots and then he will ride in as a knight in shining armor to save the day. Sharpton says its a slap in the face. What an a$$! If it was not for racism he would be without a job!!!

Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.

Mr. Zimmerman's problems are far from over. He's now a very public target, for the rest of his life. He will have no peace. And he's need for a firearm has only increased.
Not only not over, but he still faces the full weight of the US DOJ.

This is just the start for Geo. Z. It will get bad and I fear just as the riots of not too long ago. Either way the USA looses, I fear.

On what grounds?
The normal charge, a hate crime. And yes, the DOJ has gone after many people who were found not guilty in a state court. They say that the person deprived the victim of their rights. My opinion always has been, that that is double jeopardy. Feds say it is a separate charge and legal.

One of the last things Judge Nelson said before adjourning was to give the order for the evidence to be released. I wondered aloud to my wife if he would get his weapon and six rounds back before leaving the court house, because, I said, he's gonna need it. 'Course, for the time being, he's still got body guards. Not sure how long he can sustain that expense though, at least not until he wins his suit against MSLSD for doctoring the tape to make him appear as a racist.

This case is far from over. There will be attempts to extract more tons of flesh from Zimmerman in civil courts, but I just heard O'Mara say that he will have no problem getting immunity for GZ should anyone be ignorant enough to try it.

Blues

Link Removed

Well here we go again, why doesn't obama stop being a president and go to back to doing what he has proven too excel at? community agitator?
Then their is the chance of a civil case which is easier for the victims family to win.

The normal charge, a hate crime. And yes, the DOJ has gone after many people who were found not guilty in a state court. They say that the person deprived the victim of their rights. My opinion always has been, that that is double jeopardy. Feds say it is a separate charge and legal.

Not going to argue that the DOJ will not try this but it was already proven hate was not a motive in zimmerman shooting trayvon.

I hope federal charges are not filed I know the racial agitators, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, and the rest of their sycophants will not apologize. They never wanted justice, only revenge for past perceived injustices.

Not going to argue that the DOJ will not try this but it was already proven hate was not a motive in zimmerman shooting trayvon.
Hate crimes under the Feds don't rely on what happens in a state court. Just because the Feds feel that state juries are not reliable in cases where a white kills a black because of past actions. They use the charge of denying a person their civil rights as the charge.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back