what should i do now?

I agree with cluznar about a Bersa. I have not held the 9UC that he refers to, but I do own a Thunder 380cc, which I carried before I got the Shield. Bersa is good quality, lifetime warranty, and great customer service. My son has a Ruger SR9C that I like also. It's a little larger than the Shield, and about the same size as the M&P 9cc, but that is the price you have to pay for large capacity sometimes. It is fun, and comfortable, to shoot I agree with the gun salesman, the Shield would be my recommendation IF you can stand the wait. Most dealers will tell you that they have no idea when they will get one.

Hey Princess....try North Raleigh Guns on Westgate Road, they have a nice selection and yes they have the sheild or at least they did last Tuesday when I was there and made my last purchase. Didn't see a price though. Nice people in there.

I agree with cluznar about a Bersa. I have not held the 9UC that he refers to, but I do own a Thunder 380cc, which I carried before I got the Shield. Bersa is good quality, lifetime warranty, and great customer service. My son has a Ruger SR9C that I like also. It's a little larger than the Shield, and about the same size as the M&P 9cc, but that is the price you have to pay for large capacity sometimes. It is fun, and comfortable, to shoot I agree with the gun salesman, the Shield would be my recommendation IF you can stand the wait. Most dealers will tell you that they have no idea when they will get one.

The Bersa 9UC is about like the SR9C in feel and weight, now the Bersa 9cc is thin and light, about the same as the Sheild

Hey Princess....the photo is of my latest purchase, S&W 642 Airweight .38 cal. Haven't shot it yet but plan to if I can fit a range visit into my schedule on Friday. it's not worth a crap for any distance I know, but I bet if the BG get's within 20 feet of me he's mine. This is something that I have wanted for several years and no it wasn't my first choice for a carry weapon but after wearing it some merely attempting to get used to it, it feels good and sets well on my hip and I like it and I don't even have the best holster for it. I bet it is going to be a lot of fun at the range and I know it's going to be real easy to clean. Link Removed

Hi SGB! I went to the gunshow but didn't purchase the M&P9mmc after checking it out. The dealer I spoke with said the Shield would be much better for concealed carry, but they didn't have any in stock. Supposedly the manufacturer shut down for two weeks. The gun review I saw online today has me sold on this one. Do you think the gunshops will have any in stock this week???

Shields are hard to find right now due to their popularity, and I suspect they'll continue to be hard to come by for months to come.

Hey Princess....try North Raleigh Guns on Westgate Road, they have a nice selection and yes they have the sheild or at least they did last Tuesday when I was there and made my last purchase. Didn't see a price though. Nice people in there.
Hi Bill, I just now saw your post, checked their website for the phone number and saw they close at 6:00. Thanks for the help!

sorry to hear what happened to you. I would recommend you do a lot of research before buying. That way you'll find the best "fit" for you. Don't forget that you need to practice as well. Having a weapon is no use unless you know how to use it.

sorry to hear what happened to you. I would recommend you do a lot of research before buying. That way you'll find the best "fit" for you. Don't forget that you need to practice as well. Having a weapon is no use unless you know how to use it.
Thanks Whitney1207, I wish to buy something I am happy with. A vendor at the gunshow i attended said a lady spent over $300 for hers and sold it to him for a $100 along with the holster and belt. I suppose they run into good deals all the time.

Hey All........Princesses target from today's range session, kind of fuzzy but you can still the holes. Shooting slightly further away than last time, This time however she shot with the LC9, M&P .40 and the .38 Airweight. Again I was impressed. She shot the LC9 the most and I'm telling you she is killer. She has gained a lot of confidence and is taking less time to aim and fire and the accuracy is improving even with added distance. Keep it up girl.Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back