List of Connecticut CCW Instructors

I have requested in the Past to be added to your NRA Pistol Instructor's List BUT I still haven't been Added to your List :mad: . Please ADD me to your Pistol Instructor's List. I am an NRA Basic Pistol Safety Instructor Located in Wolcott, Connecticut 06716 and I am also an NRA Range Safety Officer and an NRA Recruiter. My Name is Anthony D. Zaccagnino Jr. and my Web Site Link is Link Removed THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I have requested in the Past to be added to your NRA Pistol Instructor's List BUT I still haven't been Added to your List :mad: . Please ADD me to your Pistol Instructor's List. I am an NRA Basic Pistol Safety Instructor Located in Wolcott, Connecticut 06716 and I am also an NRA Range Safety Officer and an NRA Recruiter. My Name is Anthony D. Zaccagnino Jr. and my Web Site Link is Link Removed THANK YOU!!!!!!!

You have to add yourself to the instructor list which is what you just did by posting your info. That's exactly what the website and email says to do after you are registered as an instructor.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back