Zombie attack preparadness

ishi

What are you planning to do once the flesh-eating hordes are unleashed upon the earth?

This guy has got his izhat planned out: Zombie Defense Kit

I wonder what's more effective against zombies; FMJ or JHP?

I knew this would happen sooner or later...

What are you planning to do once the flesh-eating hordes are unleashed upon the earth?

This guy has got his izhat planned out: Zombie Defense Kit

I wonder what's more effective against zombies; FMJ or JHP?

I'm no expert on the undead, but based on the training videos which hollywood has been producing, the most effective tool which I can think of would be a semi-auto 12ga with a high capacity (Saiga S12?), loaded with slugs, or perhaps a ppSh-41 with a 71rd drum, or a Thompson clone with a 50/100rd drum.

Personally, I'd be up on my roof with the Mosin and a cooler, taking pot-shots at my flesh-eating neighbors.

I would think jhp so they can rattle around in the brain. :)

Actually, zombies tend to burn nicely... I'd put my money on some 12ga DragonsBreath shells to take out a large herd of them. :D

Aside from that... I wouldn't worry too much, ya' gotta hit them in the brain anyways, so just buy a bunch of cheap FMJ. It's sure to penetrate (and what's wrong with the bullet overpenetrating thru more than one zombie, anyways?)

Link Removed

+

zombie_garden1.jpg

=

:)

Redirect them

We'd simply need to redirect the Zombies to Washington DC and all the state capitals where they would quickly starve from lack of human targets.

^^^At least doing that would slow them down!

Of course, this is just a silly thread. Zombies. hah!

The real danger lurks with the vampires.

^^^At least doing that would slow them down!

Of course, this is just a silly thread. Zombies. hah!

The real danger lurks with the vampires.

First you're telling me that I have to fret the undead, and NOW your telling me that there are vampires TOO ?!?!?!?!??!?! :eek:

I'm not safe ANYWHERE !!!!! :(

SO, would a flamethrower/ 12ga w/ 000 made of silver, soaked in holy water & garlic cover my bases ?? I threw in the silver just in case someone now tell me that werewolves are real too.

I better brush up watching my traing manuals from Hollywood.

willem-dafoe-vampire.jpg

Maybe reloading with oak-tipped FMJ would do for the vampires. The really cool thing is that the oak bullets will catch ablaze when shot, so you are shooting flaming oak bullets through the vampires. Remember, PLACEMENT IS EVERYTHING!

Link Removed

Werewolves are easy to deal with; just smelt some of your mom's antique spoons and cast them into bullets for reloading. Survival is still a 50/50 proposition though, since your mom will likely feed you to the...

Link Removed

Mummies dislike fire so I hear... incendiary bullets?

Speaking of vampires.

Any of you see "30 Days of Night"?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmE_DuTNs4

Pretty good SHFT vampire movie.

12ga still the best anti-zombie/vampire/werewolf firearm available. :p

QUOTE]

I saw it this weekend. It wasn't bad. Better than most vampire movies. Except Night Watch, of course! ;)

It wasn't like other horror movies, that are yawningly predictable. I found it to be a fresh take on some old legends.

Now, how exactly is the 12 gauge shotgunthe best defense against vampires and werewolves? We saw them virtually useless against vampires in 30 Days of Night (until the survivalist guy used it to shoot their heads clean off). And shot shells containing white oak and/or silver are not exactly found in every corner gun store.

You're a bunch of weanies.

A real MAN would use one of these:

sword_diagram_bg.gif

or possibly one of these

Link Removed

No, and I mean NO minion of the undead can survive a blade. And you get style points. All you need is a soundtrack playing some house techno and you're good to roll.

Zombies

We'd simply need to redirect the Zombies to Washington DC and all the state capitals where they would quickly starve from lack of human targets.

They are already in D.C. except they are called buracrats and they are doing a pretty good job on us already.

Zombies, werewolves, vampires, etc are what I keep this big tank of plasma around for. They won't survive a state change that howls out of 500 gigawatts of magnetic confinement. :D

Last edited:
7.62 man portable minigun

It is only good for as long as ammo and bateries hold out but man what a roar.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back