Zimmerman

Jason1221

XTREME
Any word on Zimmerman?Someone at work yesterday said he had been re arrested. I haven't seen the news in a few weeks. And if so why?!!

I haven't heard that he was re-arrested. With the flood of documents that came out, there's a better mix IMO of those that think he's innocent vs guilty of 2nd degree murder.

I believe he is innocent. His head would have never been smashed if he had intended to shoot him. It was after the fact that he shot or even pulled his weapon. No way TM smashed his head on concrete if his weapon would have been out before the fact. GZ is innocent. Once concrete was used as a weapon he had the right of lethal self defense.

I'm stocking up on popcorn. After either the charges are ultimately thrown out, or he's acquitted, the crap is gonna hit the fan.

Better be safe than sorry !! Put your head back in the sand, If you don't want to carry thats your right, It's my right and i WILL carry, No one's going to bang my head on the concert...

Better be safe than sorry !! Put your head back in the sand, If you don't want to carry thats your right, It's my right and i WILL carry, No one's going to bang my head on the concert...

Wow...didn't see any one here say anything worthy of the rant - don't think any one here is likely to have their head in the sand on this...Glad you will carry but what's wrong with getting banged at a concert (happened to me once, and it was VERY interesting).

Wow...didn't see any one here say anything worthy of the rant - don't think any one here is likely to have their head in the sand on this...Glad you will carry but what's wrong with getting banged at a concert (happened to me once, and it was VERY interesting).
You saw that one too??? :haha: One of those Rod Stewart ones will be interesting...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dayam!!! I gotta start going to concerts!!!!

Lmao. Yup concert tonight. Seriously though who said anything about not carrying and carrying I would say 98% of ppl on this forum carry daily

Plain and simple people are our to be the next world savior by that I mean they are trying any way possible to find this man guilty of murder to prove that there needs to be gun control. The only gun control needed is me at one end and my target at the other. I'm tired of this ****. If he wanted to kill this kid out of hate he would not have had his head smashed. No one in their right mind would take a beating for no reason. Stupid LIB TARDS

That is exactly what I have been saying. You are spot on. I know I wouldn't take a beating like that. And do ppl actualy think TM would have attacked like that if he had seen a gun before hand? Hell no he was a thug attacked GZ used concrete as a weapon but he braught concrete to a fight it could not win. GZ did not intend to shoot him but once his head was being smashed he had no damn choice. And if u think other wise you are an idiot.

He's back in the slammer again!
Out where a friend is a friend.
Where longhorn cattle feed,
On the lowly gypsum weed,
He's back in the slammer again!

He hiked his neighborhood once more,
Totin his old 9 m-m.
He'd be out every nite,
And only his law was right,
Now he's back in the slammer again!

When he lied to the lawmen,
They let him go.
Then he lied to a judge, oh no no!
The judge blew his stack,
And hauled Zim's azz back,

Whoppity aye oh,
Rocking to and fro,
Back in the slammer again!
Whoppity aye yay,
He went his way,

:D

I don't have an article to confirm, but I heard the the judge revoked the original bail agreement, as there is an allegation that he misrepresented the amount of funds he had at the time of the bail agreement.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back