You're Favorite Pocket Gun

Baretta PICO

A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also. :dirol::dirol:

Beretta Pico, so thin, so light, you forget it's there, it's my summer go to pistol!

Mine has the laser, good shooter, trigger very long!

Not too big and not too heavy...weight 24 oz. - 3 inch barrel. I wear cargo pants & Levi shorts. Carry in Uncle Mikes pocket holster.

Link Removed

Link Removed
I thought those were are all stainless steel I didn't realize they were aluminum with a stainless finish. It's a nice looking piece

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Too all of the narrow-minded "...end of debate"ers...

Horsehockey. Look at the title of the thread: "Your Favorite Pocket Gun"

Here's mine:

Link Removed

As for the caliber vs killing debate, I'm sure there's another thread here on that topic.

Too all of the narrow-minded "...end of debate"ers...

Horsehockey. Look at the title of the thread: "Your Favorite Pocket Gun"

Here's mine:

Link Removed

As for the caliber vs killing debate, I'm sure there's another thread here on that topic.

Thank you. The caliber debate has been redundant for years. The thread is about pocket guns and people are talking about full sized 45s. Nobody is pocket carrying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Thank you. The caliber debate has been redundant for years. The thread is about pocket guns and people are talking about full sized 45s. Nobody is pocket carrying that.

:)

The powder in a .45 burns too long to be effectively used with a shorter, "pocket" barrel. Too much energy would be lost. You'd wind up with a fat 9mm.

:)

The powder in a .45 burns too long to be effectively used with a shorter, "pocket" barrel. Too much energy would be lost. You'd wind up with a fat 9mm.

The .45 ACP is a low-pressure cartridge that uses modest charges of fast burning powder. As such, it is not as affected by barrel length as other calibers. Even when the barrel is as short as 3 inches, the .45 ACP usually produces a full powder burn.

Normally, I don't pocket carry. Most women's clothing pockets just don't really conceal anything. But, when I do, it my Sig P238 in a soft IWB holster and an extra magazine in my pocket. My regular carry gun is my Sig C3 in 45 ACP under a loose shirt or jacket.

Ruger LCP II. Over 500 round without a single hiccup. I added a Hogue grip which I really like!

Currently loaded with Precision One HP/XTP.

Kahr PM9 loaded with 124 grain Hydra-Shok in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. I've contemplated changing the load to CorBon 115 grain +P (for years now), but I would want to run at least 100 rounds through to make sure it fed reliably and I don't want to run that many rounds of high pressure ammo through the gun (though I think the PM9 is rated for +P).
I've had my eyes on the S&W 340PD for years now, as I think it would draw from a pocket easier (sometimes the stubby back of the slide gets caught on the front of my pocket with the Kahr). And with the S&W I could put a Crimson LaserGrip on it. But I've been carrying the PM9 for more than ten years now, and I'll probably be carrying it ten years from now (when it's not in an ankle holster). Most of the time it's my BUG, but on hot summer days when wearing shorts, I sometimes just carry it.

I agree. Not sure how some get those 9’s in their pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

My little Ruger fits better in my shorts pocket with the standard mag but I can still conceal it with the extended mag inserted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I often fit my Rock M1911A1 Series '70' 45 cal. (3.5 inch) easily in my back pocket. Loaded with Fort Scott Solid Copper Spun (TUI) Munitions of course.
Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back