You're Favorite Pocket Gun

cluznar

A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also. :dirol::dirol:

So far all I got that gets carried on me is just my little LC9S Ruger loaded with 8, 145 grain Federal Premium HST's. When it can't be carried in the Alien Gear ISW holster, it gets carried in the DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot more people carry a backup gun now-a-days, so what is in your pocket? Tell us what your favorite pocket gun is.

Mine is the Kel Tec P-32 because at close range it will do the job. Mine is dependable and accurate also. :dirol::dirol:

Time for Conrad to attempt to "sell" his mouse gun technology to everyone........ AGAIN!

If Conrad has his way, you'll only ever own a .32 pos...

I carry a Ruger LCP in my pocket. It is my favorite gun I have and I believe it is my most dependable, that is why I never go anywhere without it.

Ruger P95 manual safety, loaded with 115 grain Carbon all copper hollow points at 1,250 fps ... 15 + 1 with two additional magazines..

When Im not carrying my CZpcr I may have my M&P bodyguard in my pocket or more likely in my Remora at 4:00.

My Charter Arms Panther 38 spl DAO with small grips 24/7, I only add to it with hip carry.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back