You must take this poll, do-you-think-people-should-be-allowed-carry-guns-public

apvbguy

please take the poll

Link Removed

80% across 21,000 votes. MSNBC will say that gun owners hammered their poll to invalidate it.

80% across 21,000 votes. MSNBC will say that gun owners hammered their poll to invalidate it.

Or they will blame the NRA. If the anti-gun crowd is as strong as they claim they are, then why can't they do the same thing and vote their side up?

There's something sneaky or disingenuous about Answer #1 and #3. MSLSD is probably going to say that 80% of respondents are of the "extreme" position that no "reasonable regulation" is allowed to address when, where and under what circumstances weapons can be fired in public (as opposed to simply being carried), while only 5% agree that "Only for self-defense" is a "reasonable regulation." Of course, "only for self-defense" is a requirement everywhere already when asking about "in public" discharges, with varying laws about what justifies a defense defense from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Mark my words though, the results of this "must-take poll" will be manipulated because there is no unequivocal correct answer except for the one with the least number of respondents choosing it.

Why would any gun owner and/or gun rights advocate believe that anything originating from MSLSD is a "must-take" poll or questionnaire? When has MSLSD ever treated 2nd Amendment issues fairly or objectively, and why would they now?

Blues

There's something sneaky or disingenuous about Answer #1 and #3. MSLSD is probably going to say that 80% of respondents are of the "extreme" position that no "reasonable regulation" is allowed to address when, where and under what circumstances weapons can be fired in public (as opposed to simply being carried), while only 5% agree that "Only for self-defense" is a "reasonable regulation." Of course, "only for self-defense" is a requirement everywhere already when asking about "in public" discharges, with varying laws about what justifies a defense defense from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Mark my words though, the results of this "must-take poll" will be manipulated because there is no unequivocal correct answer except for the one with the least number of respondents choosing it.

Why would any gun owner and/or gun rights advocate believe that anything originating from MSLSD is a "must-take" poll or questionnaire? When has MSLSD ever treated 2nd Amendment issues fairly or objectively, and why would they now?

Blues

Exactly what I was thinking. I just took the poll in order to make the results as difficult for them to manipulate as possible. Their response should be interesting...

81% of 26K votes are correct at this time.

Do these polls ever actually get referenced in future articles? Even when they go the way the media thinks they should?

I voted on this and it was only 66% yes, good to see it's higher now.

But it's worth mentioning their obvious attempt to skew the poll by posting two answers that effectively mean "yes" and one that means "no". If they can find a way to spin the results then it'll be interesting, if not then the poll will simply go away and never be heard of again.

Is this an open carry poll? I mean...if it's concealed who would know if you carry in public anyways?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

The vote is 88% across 84K voters. A nice turn out for the cause. But I am skeptical as well about the choices available in the poll.
~
I understand 1 & 2 they are straight forward and should have been left at that. #3 is my concern, how do I know when I am leaving the house if I am going to placed in a circumstance of self defense in advance of the incident. So how am I going to know whether or not to care for self defense. I mean I AM NOT A CRIMINAL, I have no criminal background, I have passed numerous background checks over the years and nothing has changed since the last one. So how could anyone answer that question yes or no, and that give me pause regarding the validity of true nature of this poll. Any poll for guns by a liberal LSM outlet is not going to be in our favor, is not going to be what it seems. This poll is no different. It will be interesting to see how it is used and to what end they develop the data collected under the guise of pro-gun advocacy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back