WTF is going on???school shooting.

more good news for gun owners, stupid idiot forgot the discussed order of Suicide first then mass shooting.

i don't either understand it but something is causing these folks to terrorize school kids and elsewhere .......i think it's more mind controlled subjects doing this kind of crazy shyt to sway the public view on guns as the media will focus on the guns rather than who those perps were and why they did what they did.......that aurora theatre shooting was theatrics as well the guy they claimed done it somehow that story just didnt' seem right either.... too many holes and bizarre things going on

This should have been a gun free zone then the crook could not have brought a gun in. What sick person goes after young kids?

ABC just reportedat least 12 have been killed. Don't knower if it's been verified or not please say a prayer.

Dennis in Idaho
Keep your Powder Dry!

Could bruvva gubbamint be strategizing? Theaters, schools, malls, places of worship, office buildings etc, what's next? It might be a part of a plan from the elitists to spin the majority of people into an anti-gun frenzy and making them feel they aren't safe anywhere. Just like they did with 9/11. Create a fear and dependency on govt and so they can write more laws for us to have to abide by.

I believe that ever since the internet and the information age letting the NWO cat out of the bag they have been losing power and control over "we the people" and they are doing whatever they can to maintain their control over us. It may be backfiring though. They harder the elitists try to make people hate guns the more people buy them---a good thing, keeps the firearm industry alive and kickin.

I bet if we got rid of 75% of the politicians and the Federal Reserve, the IMF and the UN we wouldn't have 95% of the problems in the world.

I don't usually watch cnn but switched for a different source.....they are reporting up to possibly 20 peopl,e dead...mostly children. they are quick to say that these numbers are not confirmed....my thoughts and prayers to the people involved.

Wow
Just read about this during lunch... Very sad indeed.

Seems to be more of this kind of behavior within the last 6 months. A bit alarming...

Fox News reports 26 dead (18 kids) as of 1:00 PM. I know how it feels to have a child violently murdered. It's been many years now but the grieving never leaves. This has brought it all back. I'm shaken to the core today. I think I'm coming apart. My wife is an absolute mess, her friend from work has two kids in this school. Before people make insensitive comments about shoulda, woulda, coulda... consider the reality for these families. Hold your kids tight today.
A note to those who talk about arming teachers... it will never happen. These nuts will be the cause of the loss of your rights. Schools need to be protected by police officers. And NO ONE gets in without that cop opening the door. I'm willing to pay the extra tax.
Update-1:30 PM - Just talked to my partner who lives in Ridgefield, about half mile from the Newtown line. All the schools are on lockdown. They picked-up their grandson from first grade at a different school. Police told them it's a 20-year-old shooter. I haven't heard that on the news as of this time. Newtown is a "high-end" area with expansive homes and wealthy residents. Very low crime rate. There was only one violent crime in the past two years. Just shows that nowhere is safe.

Could bruvva gubbamint be strategizing? Theaters, schools, malls, places of worship, office buildings etc, what's next? It might be a part of a plan from the elitists to spin the majority of people into an anti-gun frenzy and making them feel they aren't safe anywhere. Just like they did with 9/11. Create a fear and dependency on govt and so they can write more laws for us to have to abide by.

I believe that ever since the internet and the information age letting the NWO cat out of the bag they have been losing power and control over "we the people" and they are doing whatever they can to maintain their control over us. It may be backfiring though. They harder the elitists try to make people hate guns the more people buy them---a good thing, keeps the firearm industry alive and kickin.

I bet if we got rid of 75% of the politicians and the Federal Reserve, the IMF and the UN we wouldn't have 95% of the problems in the world.
Insane post from the same guy who said O should be killed for treason. Got reality? Someone get the net. The rest of us are living in the real world. I truly hope Homeland Security monitors your posts.

WTH! Why can't these idiots just kill themselves? I'm saddened and angered at the same time. Gun control will NEVER stop those who want to hurt other people. But training and arming all the teachers might... And training the students on what to do when something like that happens. My thoughts are with those families.

WingRider

Let me see all the mass shootings are in gun free zones, never at a police station or where people are allowed to protect yourself, protect yourself and your family members screw the anti gun crowd. No guns no business from me or my family period. The blood of these folks is on the anti gun morons. One last time Criminal means outside the law, from recent events no body seems to understand the criminals do not care about your law. Maybe to be safe everywhere I might have to be a criminal. God Bless the parents and families of those killed and injured.

i don't either understand it but something is causing these folks to terrorize school kids and elsewhere .......i think it's more mind controlled subjects doing this kind of crazy shyt to sway the public view on guns as the media will focus on the guns rather than who those perps were and why they did what they did.......that aurora theatre shooting was theatrics as well the guy they claimed done it somehow that story just didnt' seem right either.... too many holes and bizarre things going on
More insane posting. What happened to nuts? People can't be nuts anymore? There has to be some grand scheme of mind control. More 911 conspiracy theory-type thinking. Get a grip and keep your eye on the ball. This is not some distant subject that you can make insane comments about. These are people's lives. This is tragic reality. This is the loss of a beloved child at Christmas. This is the destruction of entire families... hundreds and hundreds of people who will NEVER recover. Don't even try to justify such a post, you'll only make it worse. Have some damn respect.

Let me see all the mass shootings are in gun free zones, never at a police station or where people are allowed to protect yourself, protect yourself and your family members screw the anti gun crowd. No guns no business from me or my family period. The blood of these folks is on the anti gun morons. One last time Criminal means outside the law, from recent events no body seems to understand the criminals do not care about your law. Maybe to be safe everywhere I might have to be a criminal. God Bless the parents and families of those killed and injured.
Keep your business. And keep your guns out of my place of business. No merchant really cares about your money.

They will all be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless all that were involved in this horrible tragedy. I can not even imagine what those families are going through.

From above,... "The blood of these folks is on the anti gun morons."

Comments like these get us nowhere and influence no one, except perhaps to strengthen the resolve of the anti-gun movement.

My heart felt prayers to everyone touched by this tragedy.

Insane post from the same guy who said O should be killed for treason. Got reality? Someone get the net. The rest of us are living in the real world. I truly hope Homeland Security monitors your posts.

Is there a forum moderator who can delete posts like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back