Women's Range Bag??

itsallison

Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for them and my rifle, my cellphone, keys and wallet. I don't want pink or frilly, but surely there are some nice alternatives to black or green??

I have had the hardest time finding range bags in other colors! All I've seen is pink camo, which I'm not a big fan of. I ended up buying a basic black one, and adding some ribbon zipper pulls for a little embellishment and personalization. I've also thought about sewing my own colorful fabric onto it, but I'm not sure how feasible that is given the thickness of the material the bag is made of. But I would love to see more options!

I just use the NRA bag and it serves me well...it is wide, it has some separate pockets and it fits all what I need when I go to the range with my husband. Well...it doesn't fit my rifles though...

Suppose you just sew a cover over a bag that's what you want, but cheap. You can sew the outside over the bag so it's the liner. That's what I would do. Just a suggestion.

I have had the hardest time finding range bags in other colors! All I've seen is pink camo, which I'm not a big fan of. I ended up buying a basic black one, and adding some ribbon zipper pulls for a little embellishment and personalization. I've also thought about sewing my own colorful fabric onto it, but I'm not sure how feasible that is given the thickness of the material the bag is made of. But I would love to see more options!

Not a sewing expert for sure (darn it)....but I would think that there would be some sort of glue/adhesive that would work.

Go to the craft stores., e.g., Michaels, look for Scouts Badge Glue Spray if you want badges or just use a fine tip glue gun if you wanted to put some blings instead...

Here are a couple more colorful range bag options!

Can you point me to a practical, but stylish range bag? Something large enough to handle several handguns, ammunition for them and my rifle, my cellphone, keys and wallet. I don't want pink or frilly, but surely there are some nice alternatives to black or green??

Bang Bang Boutique - has two high quality bags that go beyond the basic black and are not too girly girl:

Link Removed

Link Removed

I have a friend of mine who refuses to use a "range bag" because people know the manufacturers and will know what is in the bag. In stead, he goes to Home Depot, Lowes, or preferably a local hardware store and look for a nylon tool bag. Since the hardware business has become more female friendly, I'm sure you can find a nice tool bag in a variety of colors to fit your needs.

And here I just bought a plain black one with 7 zippered bags inside to use. I'm not much on pink camo either. Now a nice leather Fossil range bag would be ideal.....are you listening Fossil?

Now I am going to have to check out the Fossil outlet store to see if there is anything that I could use.......

The BangBang site appears to be down until Aug 1. Couldn't check out the bags you suggested

Last edited:
An old thread, but there are women out there who would appreciate this information. Here you go! Of course you'll need a separate case for the rifle, but this company offers that too.

Osage River Rifle And Pistol Cases

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back