Wish me luck....

KimberPB

Hey everyone. I just had an interview for a Product Management position at my current place of employment. This would be a promotion, an increase in pay, and just an all around great opportunity for me. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers while I wait to hear back. I feel the interview went well so now it's just a waiting game.....

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers! Before I left last night another manager called me saying she heard I was looking for opportunities for grow and wanted to let me know she also had an opening for a program manager. I sat down and interview with her this morning. Both managers report to the same VP so I'm going to be sitting down with him later today to go over both roles. At risk of being "reported" I must say God is good!!

Thanks again everyone.

I just wanted to thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I'm happy to say that I was made an offer yesterday that I accepted. Over the next few weeks I'll be move out of the QA world and into my new roll as Program Manager.

I'm super excited and can't wait to get started. Thanks again everyone!

Yes keep it up I may retire and need a place to stay. Con grads I knew you could do it. you make me proud. :yu:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back