Will the UN take away our guns?

If you ever get a look behind the scenes, you will witness career politicians doing whatever it takes to secure their bountiful retirements (kingdom)

It is ALL about the money!

Amen to that.

Link Removed

Link Removed

I don't know what where you picked up that piece of drivel from. First off, it's old news. Several of the senators listed have been out of office as of the last election.
In fact, I believe this whole thing was a vote from 2013 and didn't do any of the things you are alleging.

There are more important things to be outraged over than obsolete and irrevelent things like this.

Personally, the UN have more important things to care than worrying about
citizens' personal guns.

Sorry but you could not be more wrong. The UN's FIRST and foremost agenda is to destroy the USA or at least cut it down to a manageable size!! That means getting rid of our guns, the US Constitution and fleecing the USA with this "climate change" BS!!!

Any UN Treaty or Law has to be ratified by the US Senate to be law in America. So, I guess you could say it would be the fault of the US Senate, and the people that put the Liberal Progressive Democrat bastards in office.

Personally, the UN have more important things to care than worrying about
citizens' personal guns.

hmmmm... glad to hear that! guess all those un police force foreigners who don't speak english, practicing their war games in mt vernon, oh, and i assume other places too, are only playing games... i feel a LOT better now that you told me they are not here on us soil practicing to kill us if we revolt.

Any UN Treaty or Law has to be ratified by the US Senate to be law in America. So, I guess you could say it would be the fault of the US Senate, and the people that put the Liberal Progressive Democrat bastards in office.

You mean like the Iran deal???? How is THAT working out for us??? :wacko:

Sorry but you could not be more wrong. The UN's FIRST and foremost agenda is to destroy the USA or at least cut it down to a manageable size!! That means getting rid of our guns, the US Constitution and fleecing the USA with this "climate change" BS!!!
+1 Yep, if your of the secular world it's called the New World Order, if your a believer of Scripture it's called the One World Government. Either way it's inevitable and the agenda of both political parties. Don't be surprised when the "ENVIRONMENT" becomes the prophesied ONE WORLD RELIGION in the very near future.

I think when our pos leader gets done with us, the un policizia he has here already [training] will protect us from the refugees like they are doing in france today:

VIDEO: Truck Driver Is Boarded by "Refugees"... Gets Brutal Payback With 1 Quick Turn of His Wheel

The UN has a good track record of heading for cover as soon someone shoots at them. They will ONLY strut their stuff when it's all nice and peaceful.

So we all can sleep well with the UN on the job! :rolleyes:

This is what our beloved elected royalty ACTUALLY face should they choose to disarm us...

Link Removed

MOLON LABE

The government doesn't have to take your guns, they're not as stupid as you people think they are. For just food to eat and water to drink alone, the vast majority will willingly surrender their guns in short order. And that's just the beginning. Let that sink in.

Howdy Ringo,

The government doesn't have to take your guns, they're not as stupid as you people think they are. For just food to eat and water to drink alone, the vast majority will willingly surrender their guns in short order. And that's just the beginning. Let that sink in.

Heck, all the Gov't has to do is say turn you guns in at the nearest recycling center and there will be a very long line of people.

What's really funny/sad is the fact that all the "My cold dead fingers" crowd will be pushing and shoving people out of the line so they can turn their guns in first.

Sure, there will be a few that doesn't but the Internet's "Keyboard Kommando" crowd will be the first one in line.

Paul

Howdy,

This is what our beloved elected royalty ACTUALLY face should they choose to disarm us...

Link Removed

MOLON LABE

You do realize that the vast majority of Veterans are not combat Vets or even trained for combat, right?

Also, most only fired a gun during boot camp and had never fired one before boot camp or after boot camp.

Sad but true.

Paul

You do realize that the vast majority of Veterans are not combat Vets or even trained for combat, right?

Also, most only fired a gun during boot camp and had never fired one before boot camp or after boot camp.

Sad but true.

I guess those of us who aren't vets and have been buying guns in record numbers for a couple years will have to learn to shoot fast.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back