Will someone please explain the 2nd amendment to this woman?!!!

folks should have the right to own what ever they wish so long they not being irresponsible or irrespectful of others life liberty or welfare

90k signatures.... really people? Don't want guns? Just move to Illinois people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

90k signatures.... really people? Don't want guns? Just move to Illinois people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You can have pretty much any gun you want in most of Illinois as long as you stay out of Chicago. Illinois just does not offer any real carry options.

Maybe we should start a petition so we can own real assault weapons without age restrictions on the weapons and without having to pay the ATF and wait months for an answer.

There is a link to email her, so I did. Everyone send her an email (politely please) and explain to her that a gun ban doesn't stop bad people from doing anything.

You can't explain it to her. Despite providing Obamabots a complete record of his anti-gun votes and proposed legislation, straight from the voting records, they will continue their ignorance. This is why I'm no sheepdog. Throw her to the wolves.

And "assault weapon" .....

Link Removed

She's already got 90k signers.

I created a petition supporting the opposite position (NOT to reinstate the assault weapons ban, but to enforce existing law)

Link Removed

Help get the word out and get people to sign it.

The woman is a complete moron, with no common sense. She should be concerned with the criminal protection zones where most of those people are murdered without any chance to protect themselves.

Her son was in more danger of dying in the car on the way to the movie than he was of being shot while at the movie.....Why don't we just ban movie theatres? That would prevent people from buying 32oz. sodas with free refils, and chocolate that is fattening, and popcorn loaded with salt, and hearing damage....What a ditz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back