Wife's new 9mm

cruzthepug

Since getting my wife into shooting last year she has really started getting pretty good. Starting out she had problems shooting my semi autos. She had problems racking the slide and just couldn't get use to the recoil but she could shoot my revolvers pretty good. I bought her a S&W .38 for her birthday last year and she has learned to shoot with it, stance, grip etc... Now that she "knows" how to shoot she has started shooting my auto's again and really likes shooting my FNP9 and Beretta 92FS and has been saying she wanted a 9mm. Her birthday is coming up in April and this is what I got her.

4384013565_2b53bf9e36.jpg

Great buy for her--she will love it.
I've had a P01 for about 3 years now and it is accurate, reliable and probably my favorite gun to shoot.
Since I've had mine --I have had several friends who have wanted to get into firearms so I take them to my range with several handguns in a couple of different calibers so they can just check out what they might like to get.
Every one of them bought a P01 after trying mine.
Have you shot that thing yet?
Only problem I foresee is that you'll probably want to get another one for you:laugh:

CZ makes some nice pistols. My buddies wife has one that she carries and I've never heard her say anything bad about it.

This is what my wife wanted for her Birthday. I wish she would of picked out something good like that CZ.
This trigger really sucks. She wanted in pink so I wouldn't carry it, nor use it at a public range. She is right. I won't be seen with it.

This is what my wife wanted for her Birthday. I wish she would of picked out something good like that CZ.
This trigger really sucks. She wanted in pink so I wouldn't carry it, nor use it at a public range. She is right. I won't be seen with it.

Ahhh.... The Taurus Millineum PT111 in 9mm... I sold one a couple years back but this is the first one I've seen with a pink frame! Yeah I didn't much like the trigger either.

Dam dude i got to hand it to you, it had to take a lot just to post up the pick:sarcastic:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back