Wife confincasted glock 30

dstressman

sigp239
Well i Had a Glock 30 till the wife shot it , she took it for her CCW and i went back to the old Sig 239 40 , Time for a new Glock , Oh and here 74 year old mom got the Ruger LCR

Love my Glock. I carry the 27 it's a 40 cal. Sub compact but still 9 clip 1 chambered very accurate. Js have to change the clip plate bottom for the xtra finger extension.

I Dont like to use the word Love, But I Strongly Appreciate my
Glock G-20 10mm.

I'm a very, very big fan of my 1911's and have Concealed Carried all of mine.

Until I shot my friends G-29 at which point, I purchased the G-20.

The G-29 was too small for my Liking. And now 99.9% of the time
I wont, and Don't leave home without my G-20

Well i Had a Glock 30 till the wife shot it , she took it for her CCW and i went back to the old Sig 239 40 , Time for a new Glock , Oh and here 74 year old mom got the Ruger LCR
I do not know what to make of your post...are you complaining you lost your Glock to your wife. Be happy she now have a good protection for her...and you have an excuse to buy a new Glock to your liking. I will celebrate if I were you, but I am not you so I will stay happy with my new G19 Gen 4.:smile:

She must have a big hand. Good for you. I agree with mom here and say you should be happy both that she has a great protection gun and that you get to go shopping for a new one. Personally, I carry a G36. I may switch to a 27 as I now need to carry well concealed for work.

Here is the reason, before anyone jumps on the "downgrade" in caliber. With the 36, I am stuck with 6 round magazines, period. There are no higher capacity (ok, a +1 baseplate is out there). With the 27, I can carry the small 9 rounder in the gun and have two 15 or 17 rounders as spares from the G22. I hope I wouldn't need 40 rounds of .40, but I'd rather have them and not need them....

One more thing I should add here....
Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.:sarcastic:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back