WI Gas Stations Targeted

mncarrydude

A Milwaukee lawmaker is proposing to make gas stations off limits to Wisconsin residents who carry concealed weapons, even if they have a permit. His name is (D) Rep. Josh Zepnick and his thought process is that violent crimes happen at gas stations, which he recently attended two funerals.

The story came from fox21online.com

Post the sign and still like the rest if us know, it doesn't stop the act of violence. It's a Target enriched environment. But on a different note, if its posted no firearms, they don't get my business, therefore the station probably won't have any money if we follow suit. Just my 2c.

Exactly---no carry signs mean no business from me. Vote that turkey out next election. Pansy knee jerk stupid liberals like him have no business in any office.

These people are STUPID...Did he even take the time to check who the perpetrators of these crimes are? NO!! that would require effort and forethought. I don't think that a legal licensed gun owner goes around robbing gas stations. These dumb politicians should expend their efforts on something worthwhile, like funding a local shooting range for the public. Or preventing illegal gun sales by the current administration to mexico. Lets compare how many gas station attendants are killed by LEGAL guns, and how many citizens are being killed by guns sold by Eric Holder to drug cartels in Mexico.

Lets compare the ratio of lets say...Members of government who are CRIMINALS, compaired to LEGAL gun owners who have broken the law...Something tells me that there are more criminals associated with gov't than there are associated with legal gun owners, when you talk about total numbers. You should clean your own house before you tell me mine is dirty...I'll be sure to duck for cover and keep my gun holstered if I see Mr. Zepnick being robbed at a gas station, I wouldn't want to lower his crime statistics any.

Typical Liberal idiot. Has no clue and won't accept facts that legally armed citizens are not the problem.
These are the type of people we should send packing.

What a great idea. By banning guns from gas stations, gas stations will never get robbed! Wow. Why didn't anyone think of this earlier?? Armed robbers will now be forced to slink away with their tails between their legs once they see the "no guns" sign. It's so simple it's positively brilliant!

Law makers just do not get it. The LAW BREAKERS do not care about the laws. They do what they want when they want to. OMG...

What a great idea. By banning guns from gas stations, gas stations will never get robbed! Wow. Why didn't anyone think of this earlier?? Armed robbers will now be forced to slink away with their tails between their legs once they see the "no guns" sign. It's so simple it's positively brilliant!

I believe I won't be making any trips to Wi any time soon because at some point in time I would need to get gas & if I can't have my Glock with me I won't stop. I was one that didn't carry until one night at work (you guessed it I worked at a gas station) I was robbed at gunpoint. I carry everywhere now & those stores that don't allow concealed carry I don't shop there.

The libs in this state just can't get over the FACT that we have ccw in this state and use this knee jerk reaction to this

You know......:) Before they had to make all this so complicated why didn't anyone come up with the idea to make it against the law to rob gas stations?

My...my...! I just googled him and he looks young enough to vote and multiply. I hope his kids doesn't inherit his brain. Or if he has one, s/he'd need to hide.

Apparently someone has robbed ole Josh of his common sense. I guess he wants more of these "protective signs" put up. He needs to put one up at his house, that way he won't ever be robbed by an armed perp. Some more clorox in the gene pool please!

This is just a back door to gun control. You do not have to go into a store that is posted no guns, but if you drive you have to stop and gas up, you have no choice.

Using his logic, I think we must also make gas stations an automobile free environment, due to the fact after gun violence is finished...The perp leaves in a car! Therefor we must BAN CARS at gas stations too. I can't wait till they populate the moon...all of these space cadets will have someplace to go..

I like how the report leads the story off with "The incident highlights a new issue in the concealed-carry debate." In reality the police have no idea who this guy is but he must have a concealed carry permit. The liberal media can spin any situation to suit their beliefs.

The term blunt is also a little concerning. I’ve never heard a law abiding citizen say “I need to stop at the gas station so I can purchase a blunt”. I’m just saying.

I sent Mr. Zepnick an email expressing my thoughts. I hope I get a response just to see if plain logic has terminally left his mind. I will post both email and response if I receive one. I do not live in his state, but to help stop a rediculous law in one state, is to stop it from transgressing to others. Let us fill his email with responses to his bill. Be courteous, and to the point. Undiplomatic communication is never the answer when dealing with important issues, it only shows the lack of intelligence and lack of willingness to discuss to reach a decision. We work together intellligently, no one can defeat us.

This guy is clearly not smart enough to understand the issue. Let's educate him.

Raise the disruption index with a massive call and email campaign. Bury his staff in emails and calls. Pass this info on to any other chat boards you visit and ask them to do the same.

[email protected]
(608) 266-1707

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back