Who are the Puppetmasters?

The Global Elite: Who are they?
Who are the central/core perpetrators of globalization and the New World Order? To truly understand globalization you must have a firm grasp on who the real movers and shakers are... and pass by myriads of wannabe big-shots. Members of the elite core are not hard to spot, once you know what to look for.
Read more:

==================================

Thanks for the link Mom. I would say the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers are at the top somewhere. I will add a few quotes from out of the past.

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."
Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure." Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild in a speech to a gathering of world bankers February 12, 1912. The following year, the USA subscribed to the 'services' of the newly incorporated Federal Reserve, headed by Mr. Rothschild.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller

Great historical info CWM! Interesting to see how many of those names are also associated with the Bilderberg Group isn't
it? Between the CFR, TriLateral Commission and the Bilderbergers they ALMOST have us where they think they want us.
The last shoe to fall will be the destruction of our financial sector and our monetary system, and we're almost there.
I have to wonder how they plan on neutralizing armed America who will resist to the last man and woman to maintain what
we have always had in our lifetime.

I have to wonder how they plan on neutralizing armed America who will resist to the last man and woman to maintain what
we have always had in our lifetime.

The same way Mao, Stalin and the rest of the boys did it. They'll call for all weapons to be turned in, those who rebel and fight will be killed. Simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back