What's your plan....

40 compact

when the fed's. or whoever Obama send's to take your gun's away? It's going to happen sooner or later i'm afraid.He's pretty hell bent on being the exhaulted supreme leader.

I'm not going to do anything, because I don't buy into such conspiracy dopey theories.

(Any more than I bought into the conspiracy theory from the other side that claimed Bush was going to try to have the 22nd Amendment revoked so he could run for president again; or just declare martial law and declare himself president-for-life... Yes, I had a goofball friend honestly believe Bush was going to try to stay president past Jan 20, 2009. Which is funny, because I don't know of a single other "conspiracy theory" he ever believed in.)

This does not belong in "General Firearm Discussion", this belong in "Politics". (Or if you're generous, "Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues".)

I'll take a guess that this will NOT happen. Laws may be written, but someone has to enforce them. Places where people have guns are not going to give them up and there aren't that many military people, police or others who are seriously going to try to take them. The industry by itself is too big for the clowns to get ahold of. There would be a general uprising.

Now that said, they can make it very difficult to get ammo, new guns, (tons of paperwork) or parts. They can handicap a ton of people, but they cannot get all of the weapons. They can infringe on our rights by attempting to change our constitution with liberal judges and lawmakers. They will eat away one little piece at a time. (How do you eat an elephant?)

My suggestion is: VOTE.... If you live in Illinois, VOTE OFTEN.. (The dead do!)

when the fed's. or whoever Obama send's to take your gun's away? It's going to happen sooner or later i'm afraid.He's pretty hell bent on being the exhaulted supreme leader.
That's an easy answer, give them the bullets first.

If it ever comes down to that, I have numerous friends in LE who are heavily involved with Oathkeepers. I sincerely believe there'll be plenty of warning time to effectively hide anything that Federal goons would want to grab.

Listen to the lyrics...they may actually say something insightful...after all the Clash is a Punk Band and boy did they hate Bureaucracy!!!
OOOHHH OOOHHH the guns of Brixton

If or when that happens I will consider every politician a traitor to the Republic, then it's game on.

Guns will never go away no matter how much liberals want them to. Humans have carried weapons since the stone age and its not going to change.

I don't see this ever happening at all, To many to get at one time. It would most likely start in CA, NY, MA, DC, etc first. The rest of the country would have plenty of warning thus, it would turn into an impossible feat. Plus states like VT don't registration. So that would be a very difficult proposition to fulfill.....Just not going to happen, The theorist's said the same thing when Clinton came into power and now Obama. Although if any president does have a good chance of passing some very stringent laws, Obama would be the one. with the way the senate/congress are set up, he does have a close margin to pass something very stringent. Worse then the brady bill.

what guns?

Very good question here.
I suspect that every law abiding, gun owning citizen will probably have sold(hidden), lost(hidden), or had their firearms stolen(hidden) before that time comes. The act of confiscating all weapons would undoubtedly be the final straw and also the beginning of the second American revolution. I would have the great expectation that I wouldn't be the only one still armed.

Someone revoke this guy's permit to carry apostrophes

Based on abuse of innocent apostrophes, I hereby move the quoted poster's Concealed Punctuation Permit be revoked. Also his Spelling Registration shall be suspended, pending a certified spelling class.

I am going to stay the course

Here we go again. Another idiot throwing a log on a already blazing fire about what the government or this president is going to do something about taking away firearms. The only thing that this type of talk does is continue to increase the price of weapons and ammo. As stated in some of the other post; I do not buy into this conspericy. There are way to many people with way to many guns in this country for the government to think that they are just going to walk up in some bodies house a take there (my) gun(s). As I saw on one gun reviewers site; you know the guy that has the long white beard. He says that "that Obama has been the best gun sales man that we have seen in a long time". Why? because people have bought into this fear that this black president's is going to take way our guns. Well, I hope that he is not going to take away this black gun owner and shooter's guns. I would like to shoot my 9mm and 40 cal for less than .20 cents again and purchase that compact pistol for carry with out waiting because it is out of stock.

THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERYONE'S GUNS AWAY! BEWARE....BEWARE! It might be as soon as this month.

That being said.....I'm a firearm dealer. I sell guns. Anybody need a gun? Cheapest prices around! Better get 'em now before it's too late! Don't be left out folks. When they come, you'll need something to give 'em. Or something to fight 'em off with. HURRY BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let me know what you need.:pleasantry:

As stated in some of the other post; I do not buy into this conspericy. There are way to many people with way to many guns in this country for the government to think that they are just going to walk up in some bodies house a take there (my) gun(s).
No offense, but it's obvious that you don't have the intelligence to realize that it's not a conspiracy, it's an out in the open in our face reality. There have been almost 25,000 "INFRINGEMENTS" (gun control laws in the U.S.) on the 2nd, that's "reality". And the government isn't as stupid as you think, they will never go door to door confiscating weapons, that's ludicrous. When the time comes to ban private ownership of guns, the "Vast Majority" of "law abiding citizens" will turn them in as directed. For those who don't, you will only be able to use them ONCE, because when you do, it's all over for you, and your family. You will be a criminal if you don't obey the law, one at a time they will take you out. There will be no mercy, no martial law, just a matter of time. :pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back