What's the best IWB holster for Glock 19

chevfan3

I just bought a glock 19 to replace my Ruger as daily CC weapon. Who has found the (perfect) IWB holster?

For me it is the crossbreed brand not only for my 1911 but for extra mags as well. They are the ones who first came up with this design of tuckable IWB.

I just bought a glock 19 to replace my Ruger as daily CC weapon. Who has found the (perfect) IWB holster?

With so many options and so many different individuals with specific body types, you would want to check out SEVERAL different options. Another consideration is the conditions under which you will be carrying. Depending on the type of activities you will be involved in, your holster type may change.

I strongly suggest you check out a reputable gun shop and see what they have available. Most shops will have blue guns so you can check the feel without having to unholster your carry gun or use a real gun out of the display case.

Keep in mind what's "best" for me may be totally different from what you may be looking for. I have several holsters that I use based on what I'll be doing and method of carry. I also have an extensive collection of holsters that I no longer use for various reasons, mainly because they don't quite suit my needs for whatever reason. I figure I'm in well over $1k on holsters alone. :-{ Sure wish I checked out gun shops before going holster shopping.

Good luck and happy hunting!

I really like the Bianchi Covert Option. I find it to be very comfortable, an easy draw, while still secure when holstered. I use it at about a 4-5 oclock position. Good luck!

Crossbreed Supertuck is the best holster out there. I have one for my Ruger LCP and G23, which is the same size as the 19, and it's the most comfortable holster I have used. If you don't want to spend too much money, take a look at the N82 Tactical holster. For $40, it's comfortable and conceals nicely.

I'm highly partial to TTGunLeather's IWB. Here's my shark trimmed one for a G23.

Link Removed

UBG Holsters makes the Striker, which is a thin IWB w/ clips; shown below with a G23.

Link Removed Link Removed

IWB Holster for Glock or Springfield XD

I reaaly like the Galco line up of Holsters. Leather, fit well and wont cause Damage to your Firearm...unwanted scratches and other markings.

I have the N82 IWB holster and it very comfortable an the price is right and it's American made! www.n82tactical.com they were most helpful with all my questions before I ordered.

I haven't made my decision yet either but the Galco Summer Comfort looks good.
Also maybe Maxtuck/White hat.

Don't think there is a perfect one. They are all pretty good and comes down to a matter of personal choice. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck for my G23.

With so many options and so many different individuals with specific body types, you would want to check out SEVERAL different options. Another consideration is the conditions under which you will be carrying. Depending on the type of activities you will be involved in, your holster type may change.

Keep in mind what's "best" for me may be totally different from what you may be looking for.

Solid advice if ever there was.

Hybrids are a great way to go. I use Kholsters. Same quality as Crossbreed, half the price, half the wait time. If you go tucked, your clips don't have the logo on them to tell people what they are.

For versatility, I like the SmartCarry. When I AIWB carry (most of the time) I put my G26 in a Dale Fricke Archangel.

Thanks for all of the input, it made my research easier.
I bought a Galco at Cabela's ($29.95)to get used to IWB but I think the Kholster crescent model is in my near future. For the price it seems to do everything I want in a holster. Besides, they have a 90 day guarantee and if I end up not liking it, I'm only out $45 instead of $75-$100 for some of the others.

Good thread since I've had a 19 for about a month...I have a nice Galco Kydex OWB holster, but I'm pretty thin and I'm going to need an IWB for summertime carry so the suggestions really help!

Crossbreed supertuck, just like mentioned above. Most confortable holster I have ever tried and it will carry a Glock 19 all day long without any rubbing, pinching, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back