What would you do?

Apologize for telling the truth? No, I won't be apologizing for that.
Blues

BS, Could I make it any more clear that you posted an absolute, then were proven wrong, yet still insist you are right?

My contribution contains 100% factual references that indicate your post contains a PROVEN FALSE STATEMENT.

If lying is "evolution", then you can certainly be at the forefront of it.
I'll stick to facts, proof, and truth, and consider myself "unevolved".

Maybe I CAN make it more clear.

Here's your statement:
You hate being wrong, don't you. There's nothing you can link to that says there's an anti-brandishing law in AL, and AL is not the only state without such a law. It's your canard, not mine.

Blues

And here's what is on the Clanton, Alabama Police Department website (Link Removed)
SUMMARY:
To amend Section 13A-11-7, Code of Alabama 1975, to establish a rebuttable presumption that the carrying of a firearm under certain conditions does not constitute the crime of disorderly conduct;

EXPLANATION:
It shall be a rebuttable presumption that the mere carrying of a visible pistol, holstered or secured, in a public place, in and of itself, is not a violation of the Disorderly Conduct Law. A person cannot be charged with Disorderly Conduct for the Possession of A Firearm that is Openly Carried in a holster.

A person may not display or brandish a pistol in his or her hand in a public place or inside a private business. A person violates 13A-11-7(a)(1) of the Disorderly Conduct statute if he possess a loaded or unloaded pistol in a public place or private business. A person must have the pistol holstered or secured to be within the confinements of the law. A pistol is not secured in a person's hand. A person forfeits their defense if their pistol is not holstered or secured.

Furthermore, a person may also be charged under Section 13A-6-23 with the Crime of Menacing if the person's actions are placing a another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.

The proof is there for anyone in the world to see. It is not a canard.
If you want to dispute that proof, you'll have to do much more than just say "I won't apologize for telling the truth"
Maybe apologize for telling a LIE.

Good grief. OK, my mistake and I admit it, there are sites with wrong information that you or DGeorge can link to that says the law in AL says what it clearly doesn't say. Happy now?

I modify/clarify my statement above to say, "There's nothing you can link to that provides correct information about Alabama law that says there's an anti-brandishing law in AL, and AL is not the only state without such a law."

That some dumb cop in Clanton, AL doesn't know the letter or intent of the laws he supposedly upholds and enforces should be a surprise to no one. And again, Alabama is clearly not the only state with government officials or private citizens who spew incessantly about stuff of which they know nothing, which this thread very clearly proves.

Blues

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but it is plain to me that Robgmn is someone that is very deserving to be on everyones ignore list, as he has time and time again shown he has nothing but lies and misinformation, and he refuses to admit the truth when it is presented to him over and over.... Guess he thinks if he repeats it often enough that someone will finally believe him... I for one wont bother reading a solitary post from him again.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but it is plain to me that Robgmn is someone that is very deserving to be on everyones ignore list, as he has time and time again shown he has nothing but lies and misinformation, and he refuses to admit the truth when it is presented to him over and over.... Guess he thinks if he repeats it often enough that someone will finally believe him... I for one wont bother reading a solitary post from him again.

Hatchetman, I CHALLENGE you to review every single post I have made, and show that I have posted lies and misinformation.
Don't give me the crap that "you don't have the time", or "the pursuit is not worth it", or some other crap-babble that an 8-year-old bully would say when he knows he's about to get his butt kicked.
Put up, or if you don't have the balls, shut up.

And, sorry, but your statement "I for one wont bother reading a solitary post from him again" is a pathetic way to avoid having to support what you claim.
Anyone can see it; it's an indication of a childish intellect.

Putting Robby and a few other liberals in my ignore list has helped keep things on topic and it's MUCH quieter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What would you do in this situation? Apparently these two muggers were not armed (lets assume they were not). Would you have drawn your weapon and shot them, or would you let them have your wallet and let them get away?

" Fairfax County Police are looking for suspects in a robbery that took place on a trail near the 12000 block of Sunset Hills Road and Reston Parkway.

The victim said he was walking on the path on Sunday about 9:30 p.m. when when two men pushed him to the ground, took his property and fled.
The suspects were described as Hispanic, late teens to early twenties, approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 11 inches, wearing dark clothing,......."
It's impossible to know until I'm in the situation.

Putting Robby and a few other liberals in my ignore list has helped keep things on topic and it's MUCH quieter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it IS best to put anyone that points out one's lies and inaccuracies on one's ignore list.
It is much better to THINK you are right, and be supported by a few others who don't know any better, than to have to admit you're wrong.
It's a great plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back