What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

I'm pretty much a Springfield guy. During the summer (lite clothing) I carry the XDS in 9mm, and the rest of the time a 9mm XDM compact. In Nebraska it's about 50-50

Browning High Power in 40 S&W with 2 spare magazines anytime I step out the door, G 26 9mm with 1 19 round spare magazine for ultra discreat carry

Browning High Power in 40 S&W with 2 spare magazines anytime I step out the door, G 26 9mm with 1 19 round spare magazine for ultra discreat carry
How do you carry your spare mags? I've tried to find some thin/low profile IWB mag holsters and everything I try is very uncomfortable.

How do you carry your spare mags? I've tried to find some thin/low profile IWB mag holsters and everything I try is very uncomfortable.

Remora has some unconventional mag holsters for IWB. They are a no-clip "pouch". I got one free with an order so I don't know the specs. Fits in the back pocket or IWB.I have a 1 each LC9 and LCP spare mag in this one.
Link Removed

Well for me it's not so easy I live in the Peoples Republic of New Jersey where I cannot carry but, I hunt fish and have a second home in PA well not really don't own it but I can use it anytime I want have keys and everything. So, here is how it goes for me as soon as I re-enter the U.S into PA. :happy: I load up my .357 mag Taurus revolver just because it's easy and usually my wife is driving so I can do so. When I get to where I want It's usually my Glock 19 in a IWB or my XDS in a pocket or fishing vest. God willing I'll be out of here next year or 2015 the latest. Good luck with your new gun and hope you get your permit soon and be safe.

I feel for you on this as I too live in this ******** state. I am in the process of getting my non resident ccw from a couple states so I can carry when I travel. When I do, I'll most likely carry a glock 27 or Springfield 1911 EMP. That I haven't decided on yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

I EDC and Love my Ruger SR40C. I carry it with the 9+1 in chamber , and the extended 15 round in magazine carrier. I do use an unconventional holster 3 Speed holster. I live in hot muggy Richmond, TX. Most of the time I am wearing drawstring shorts. This system works perfectly for me.Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

You're a Texan and wear a Yankees shirt? Are you trying to get into a fight lol?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

I have an LC9 and LCP and the the S&W 38 spcl +P bodyguard 5 shot revolver. I love and carry all three but I prefer the .spcl but most of my jeans the butt sticks out of my front pocket just slightly so I carry the LCP mostly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using USA Carry mobile app

I carry a Springfield XDm 9mm with a 4.5" barrel. I love it at the range & for home defense purposes, but am considering an XDs for carry purposes

My EDC

My favorite EDC is the Ruger SR9C. It hides well, rides well, and shoots like I am a pro. I carry it in the 11:00 position from sunup till sundown with no discomfort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back