what should i do now?

Smith & Wesson M&P 9c would be my choice. Or a Ruger SR9c

:yes4:

Hey Princess.....My CC Permit arrived today, The sheriffs office seemed pretty positive it would be 90 days before I received it. Only took 5 weeks. Not surprised however, I have had to go through federal background checks to work in some high security areas of the airport and was cleared in less than 30 days. Meeting a friend at the range tomorrow at noon, Probably will only shoot and talk for an hour or so due to a meeting at two. Have a great day

Hey Princess.....My CC Permit arrived today, The sheriffs office seemed pretty positive it would be 90 days before I received it. Only took 5 weeks. Not surprised however, I have had to go through federal background checks to work in some high security areas of the airport and was cleared in less than 30 days. Meeting a friend at the range tomorrow at noon, Probably will only shoot and talk for an hour or so due to a meeting at two. Have a great day
Congratulations!!! This is very good news, now you can protect yourself 24 hours a day! I read someone's post and the advice was, a leo said you should carry not only in public but at home as well. You never know when a BG will break into your home and be laying in wait to attack you, when your guard is down. Good Luck and Stay Safe My Friend!

I totally agree with that LEO, my firearm is never out of reach even when I'm at home. These days the only times I am not armed is when I'm at work or in a location that by law prohibits carrying (post office).

Have you decided on your firearm yet superprincess? =)

Hi Numenor, I agree with the leo also, still haven't made up my mind, but I narrowed it down to the S&W 9mm compact
or the Sig P938. I like both of these, which would you choose??? Thanks for your help. :)

Hi Sir Diealotz! You checked in at a good time. I just came back from the range and had a really good session. Got
some really good pointers also, on my technique. Can't wait to go back again real soon!

Link Removed

Hey ALL......Not sure how this is going to look, anyways this photo is what princess did at the range today using my LC9 at 5 to 6 yards. she handled it very well. She did make a comment about still being undecided about her weapon. I looked at her and then the target and back at her said " I don't know about that, you're doing pretty damn good with the LC9 from what I see". What do you folks think?

Hi Numenor, I agree with the leo also, still haven't made up my mind, but I narrowed it down to the S&W 9mm compact
or the Sig P938. I like both of these, which would you choose??? Thanks for your help. :)

Well, I'm more of a Springfield fan... however I don't think Sig's are worth the price. Go with the S&W. =)

Link Removed

Hey ALL......Not sure how this is going to look, anyways this photo is what princess did at the range today using my LC9 at 5 to 6 yards. she handled it very well. She did make a comment about still being undecided about her weapon. I looked at her and then the target and back at her said " I don't know about that, you're doing pretty damn good with the LC9 from what I see". What do you folks think?
Hi Bill, Thanks for posting the pic, when I clicked on it, the image got larger. I am very impressed with the accuracy of the LC9.
Plus the price makes it even better. :)

Link Removed

Hell, if you're shooting that well with the LC9 I'd HIGHLY suggest thinking about getting that instead of the S&W. Great job.

Hell, if you're shooting that well with the LC9 I'd HIGHLY suggest thinking about getting that instead of the S&W. Great job.
Hi Numenor, Thanks! Do you think I would do better with the M&P??? I am not sure how accurate they are since I haven't tried one. But they are getting some very favourable reviews!

Hi Numenor, Thanks! Do you think I would do better with the M&P??? I am not sure how accurate they are since I haven't tried one. But they are getting some very favourable reviews!

Honestly I don't have a clue. Go and try it out and see how it feels compared to the LC9.

Superprincess how was the LC9 as far as recoil for you? Was it snappy? Would your hand be sore after 50 rounds?
Give us an opinion.

Superprincess how was the LC9 as far as recoil for you? Was it snappy? Would your hand be sore after 50 rounds?
Give us an opinion.

Hi cluznar! This is the second time using the LC9, it is a very accurate weapon. Also I feel like it is priced right! I am not sure if it would cause my hand to be sore. But I don't think it would because your hand is getting a break, when you have to stop to reload the mags, but it is possible. I am still leaning toward the M&P because I really like the fact I can use a 17 round mag. just in case I miss the BG with the first few shots. But I don't know how well it is to conceal, the girl on the review said she conceal carrys it. Oh yea if you guys guessed I got my ccwp Thursday in the mail. :) I didn't check the mail until yesterday before I went to the range. But when I came back from the range the mail person had left me Friday's mail. It was a big surprise because I wasn't expecting the ccwp until October. Now I am an official ccwp holder with no weapon, plus I still have my gun permit. :laugh:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back