What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

What is Your Favorite Open Carry Holster?

• 3 Speed Holsters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama Holsters The Ranger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Biancho Basket Weave

• Blackhawk

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Blackhawk Ambi hip holster

• Blackhawk QCQ*

• Blackhawk Serpa CQC*

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Comp-tac paddle

• Crossbreed Holsters

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Desantis

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Don Hume

• Don Hume 721

• Fobus paddle holster

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • K Holster

• Old Faithful Holsters

• Raven Concealement

• Safari Level III

• Uncle Mike's slider

• Total voters
being from OK I do have many Don Hume holsters, and they are great holsters, but for open carry, I want to hear that "seat belt" click that only a serpa holster can give me. I can draw quickly, actually quicker from the Blackhawk than from a leather thumb break model holster.

Aegis Armory "Sheild" for my Glock 19 Gen 4 is my favorite and most comfortable "Everyday" carry holster at the moment, now in the Winter time when a jacket is needed I sometimes wear a cheaper brand Molded Nylon belt slide holster for my R1 1911, it's also very comfortable for fullsize carry. Thinking of trying out appendix carry for a few of my smaller pistol but haven't made my mind up fully yet.

My open carry is many times also my concealed carry. I switch between:
a) Galco Cop 3 Slot Holster Right Hand Black.
b) Galco Miami Classic 2 Shoulder Holster System Right Hand Leather Black.

by the way, i am not good with my existing one and looking for the new and more productive one including the fine built out and organized space in ... is there any ?

I use a Tag IWB in my belt outside, very small, works great, I use a medium for the Glocks and a small for the 1911s

I hope this is in the right place. Do any of you use a special jacket as your holster? I have been thinking more along this line.

I'd never use a jacket as a holster, trigger wouldn't be safe. But to avoid hijacking this thread. The correct place to post your question is here
Link Removed

You've been using Versacarry for open carry?

Why you gotta belittle the guy for his choice of open carry holster? Clearly you're anti open carry and have an agenda against all law abiding open carriers.

Link Removed

^ I put the link there so you can't say I don't know what a versacarry is^

Why you gotta belittle the guy for his choice of open carry holster? Clearly you're anti open carry and have an agenda against all law abiding open carriers.

Link Removed

^ I put the link there so you can't say I don't know what a versacarry is^

Clearly you're a provocateur freakin' troll.

1) I didn't belittle anybody, I asked a simple question.....nearly a month ago.

2) I know exactly what a VersaCarry is. I own two! They are about as useless for OC as sticking a gun in your man-purse, and saying because everyone can see you carrying your man-purse, you're OC'ing! (Not that there's anything wrong with man-purses, but good grief, buy a freakin' clue!)

3) The VersaCarry is marketed as an IWB carry device (even "holster" is a misnomer with this device) as their own video clearly shows and stipulates in the Title:

VersaCarry-SS.jpg

4) You are a complete and total maroon!

Link Removed

I just bought a underarm rig (like Miami vice) I found that the regular side carry was uncomfortable when driving and as a bigger guy I wanted to be able to draw quickly if needed while at a stop. I need to practice to get proficient but I feel this might help. I did not want to keep it in the center console do to having to open the lid and find the gun first. When I get into another truck vs. the car presently I will be able to get a holster to mount under steering wheel.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back