What is Your Favorite Gun Scene In Hollywood History?

Coyote Blue

This is difficult as it could range from Public Enemy in 1931 to Casablanca in 1942 to The Wild Bunch in 1969 to The Godfather in 1972 and on and on. This is my #1. Heat,1995.Your mileage will vary! :wink: Post it up or discuss it.

Funny for you to post this. I watched heat again last night. It's a great movie. The gunfight scene involving the shootout after the bank robbery was shown to United States Marine recruits at MCRD San Diego as an example of the proper way to retreat while under fire. It's one of my favorites.

Thank you, BigSlick. I suppose that was clairvoyance. It is a fine movie and a remarkable scene.

Al Pacino is,as always, right at the top, since 1972.

This is a 44 magnum, able to blow your head clean off.....in all the confusion I don't know if I fired 5 or 6 shots. "Well, do you feel lucky punk?" (from memory) could be off a few words.

Harley-Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
They are discussing the cost of their ammo when
the bad guys open up with AUGs.
To which Harley replies:
"Here they come and their spending a fortune!! "

This is a 44 magnum, able to blow your head clean off.....in all the confusion I don't know if I fired 5 or 6 shots. "Well, do you feel lucky punk?" (from memory) could be off a few words.

No problem. We'll put up the great scene for you,Bluestar99.

Yo,homie ? Is that my briefcase?

I just made a holster for a local guy, he couldn't stop raving about John Wick, apparently he consistently does two in the chest one in the head...I asked him if he saw Collateral, and he replied, "Is that my briefcase?"

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

The gunfight from Heat is up there for me, very well done. The scene shows how, when in a pinch, an overwhelming volume of fire can get you out. It also showed proper covering fire for movement. Of course, it showed why it's never a good thing to bring mainly handguns to a rifle fight (a la, '86 FBI Miami & '97 N. Hollywood) Also, I'm diggin' the reference to Collateral.

Howdy,

The mini-gun scene in Predator.

The movie The Town had a couple of pretty neat shootout scenes.

Also the gunfight in Open Range.

Paul

This is difficult as it could range from Public Enemy in 1931 to Casablanca in 1942 to The Wild Bunch in 1969 to The Godfather in 1972 and on and on. This is my #1. Heat,1995.Your mileage will vary! :wink: Post it up or discuss it.

I had the same three.
1. Heat
2. The Godfather
3. Public Enemy (my favorite oldie)

Tuco, in "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" is taking a bubble bath when someone comes to get revenge. He walks in on Tuco and starts yaking. Tuco raises his pistol out of the bubble bath and blows the dude away and says "If you have to shoot...shoot...don't talk"

http://youtu.be/dvSZ_HQmZgQ

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back