What Do You Carry?

My Old carry - what to carry now?

I used to carry my Makarov 380.
My first purchased CW when I lived in GA. (90s)
It is slim and compact.

I am still trying to decide what to carry now.
Kinda of a pain because I work on the Navy Base.
Which I could just can't check it in at the base and pick up when I leave.
Can't leave it in the truck or at the office.

I have a choice 380s, 9mm, 38 spl, and 45s, haven't jumped the fence on 40s yet.
:yu:

I am now carrying a Taurus PT111 pro. Put about 500 rounds through it so far. Has failed to fire, it was after having shot 200 or more through it w/o cleaning. It was also with some 45 year old surplus ammo. Cant blame the gun, YET. Like it a lot better than the Rossi 5 shot 38 I had been carrying. I would like to find a good set of night sights for it. Anyone got any Ideas

Taurus Millenium Pro PT111 with Federal Hydra-Shoks in a SuperTuck IWB.:dance3:
3243102367_4d7fb846f3_m.jpg

My EDC is a Springfield XD 45 Compact Tactical w/Night Sights, currently loaded with CorBon 230gr +P.

bought a small airweight s&w 5 shot saturday in .357. have not had a chance to fire it. But im looking to scale down the size of my carry. And this thing just felt awesome

I carry a cocked and locked colt 80 series 1911 mod 95% of the time in a galco open top belt slide......the other 5% I carry a limited ed. beretta 92fs with gold engraving and white mother of pearl grips in a Bianchi belt slide thats my church/wedding gun

There is no substitution for "Practice-Practice-Practice"

This might be a bit "old school" to you but, I carry a custom S&W 686 (D/A only) .357 mag. and a Bauer .25 for a "boot" gun. I will add that no matter what you carry, one must have the utmost confidence in one's ability to use your carry piece without any "reservations" should the need arrise to pull your gun in the first place!

Mauser HSc (Germany)(.32ACP)
The Mauser HSc pistol was developed by famous Germany arms company Mauser circa 1937. The overall shape of the gun is streamlined and allows for easy concealment, even a front sight blade is concealed within longitudinal groove on the top of the slide. Magazine release catch is located at the bottom of the butt, magazine fllorplates featured a finger lip for more comfortable grip.

Mine is in like new shape well maintained and easy to carry and shoot. It was made prior to WWII.:wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back