• .45 acp

Votes: 129 34.3%
  • .454 Casull/.45 Colt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters

XD45

My primary CC gun is a Springfield XD-45. I use Federal HST 230gr .45acp.

My first gun was a Beretta 90-two .40. I quickly realized I couldn't carry that around that easy. I went with the .40 as that's what I remembered my dad carrying. Now I have a Taurus PT140 as my main carry until my permit arrives for my Glock 23 (.40).

Hard for me to say as I carry what fits the day,time ,weather,dress code, I like my P11 w/ the .357 Sig conv. the best. Just switched it last week to the .40 conv. and normally always the .380 as a bug. If it's cold enough and clothing permits I'll have the PT1911 on. Also have a few others I rotate into the mix (but only if I have the range time to keep practiced up w/ them.)

I carry either a .45 1911 (Kimber) or a Keltec P32.

Luke, what do you mean by 'permit'? Do you have to be permited to carry a specific weapon?

I carry a Glock 30 (.45) or kel tec p3at. Usually the Glock as it is so easy to conceal iwb. Shorts and a t-shirt are all it takes.

I carry a Rock Island Armory Tactical, my first 1911. I bought it 5 weeks ago,
fun gun to shoot!

Best wishes all!

I've been through them all and back again. When I was a LEO I trained with a .45 and maybe it's just the exposure to all that shooting but .45 is where I settled. I just shoot it best! :cool:

I carry either a .45 1911 (Kimber) or a Keltec P32.

Luke, what do you mean by 'permit'? Do you have to be permited to carry a specific weapon?

Yep, in Nevada you have to Qualify ($10) with your weapon and then go down to the CCW office and get it added to your permit ($25). But supposedly they just passed if you have a revolver on your permit, you can then carry any revolver but I'm following up on that.

XD-45 compact for hip
Astra A70 for ankle
Crappy little FIE .25 in pocket (hey it's better than throwing loose change!)

I usually carry my Pt140pro. i am waiting on the mailman to deliver a new holster for my new Ruger p345. I think It will be my new carry gun. If it's not obvious, it's a 45 :)

All of my pistols are 9mm at the moment. I am looking at getting into the 1911 game soon though. Do not know if I will carry it yet or not, that remains to be seen.

My primary Summer carry weapon is my Kahr PM9, 9mm. During winter months I switch off with my Para Ord P10 45cal or my glock 27 or 33. I have a few others I carry when wearing a holster. I usually pick out one, fire a few rounds and carry it for a while. May as well get some use out of them...;)

Primary is a Kimber Tactical Pro in .45 cal. Occasionally carry a S&W 9mm. Always carry a Kershaw/Onion Leek as backup.

Primary carry weapon

My primary is a Beretta PX4 Storm and my backup is a Ruger P94, both of which are in 40SW.

My primary CC gun is a Springfield XD-45. I use Federal HST 230gr .45acp.

+1
XD-45 Compact 4" using whatever hollow points are available in bulk at the time. I generally load 230 grain Remington Golden Sabers or Speer Gold Dots in front of 4.9 grains of Bullseye and Winchester Large Pistol primers.

According to dress, either a Glock 19 or 26 with standard pressure 124 gr. HST's. This Winter, I may switch to my G22 with 165 gr. HST's when in casual dress.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back